• 22 •

Back home I threw myself onto the bed, to be honest it felt good punching him. Who the fuck is he to talk to me like that anyways.

I reached out for my phone as I saw Tom's fan girls posting about Tom's new girl. I shut my phone and threw it next to me.

Of course I was sad that he's fucking around with girls again, but at the same time it proved me that he's just an asshole and doesn't deserve me.

I got up and showered, changing into my pyjamas.

I went downstairs to eat something.

'You got home safe?' I wrote Alice, worrying since she was a little drunk.

'Yes I'm in the bathtub, why aren't you already sleeping? xo' she replied.

'I should be the one asking, you're the one taking a bath in the middle of the night. I'm just not tired to sleep yet' I replied and laid my phone down to go make some pancakes.

I sat down on the couch holding my plate with pancakes. I turned on the TV and of course, it was about Tom and his 'hook up girl'. I directly turned the TV off again.

As I finished eating, I got up and put the plate in the sink, heading back to my bedroom. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

My alarm clock rang, waking me up. My eyes widened out of shook because of the sudden sound.

I turned it off and let my head fall back into the pillow.

I looked at my phone, a new message from Bill.

'Hi, I hope you answer me one day, I miss you and wanted to ask you if you would like to come over? Fucking answer me!!!' He wrote.

I felt bad, I haven't talked or seen him in so long so I agreed to come over even tho me and his brother weren't on good terms.

I got ready and went outside.

'I'll be there in 5 minutes' I wrote Bill and put my phone back into my pocket.

As I arrived, I knocked on the door, after a few seconds a smiling Bill opened the door and directly pulled me in for a hug.

,,I missed you so so much" he said, thightening his hug.

He pulled back and I walked in. They had a week off from their tour so they came back in town.

,,How's it going, how's the tour?" I asked dropping myself on the couch.

,,It's stressful but it's also a lot of fun, seeing our fans and stuff" he took a sip of water.

,,You want sum?" he asked pointing at the glass. I shook my head.

Bill sat down next to me. ,,Tomorrow were invited to some event, you know music award something, I'm unsure" he mumbled.

My eyes widened. Wait, are they going to the same place I'm going to perform at?

,,Sounds, sounds great" I fake smiled. Oh no, I hope it's just a misunderstanding and he's off to somewhere else.

,,What is she doing here" I heard an annoyed voice coming from the stairs.

My and Bill's gaze followed that voice to spot Tom standing there.

,,Just fucking go home and leave us alone" he said walking towards us.

,,The fuck, I'm not here because of you, the world don't revolve around you, boy you're not the only one" I said mad about the attitude he's been giving me.

,,Tom, she's right, she's not here because of you, she's my guest so please" he waved his hand to signal Tom to leave.

Tom rolled his eyes as he went back upstairs and slams the door to his room.

,,The fuck is wrong with him?" I asked Bill.

,,He's not telling me" he shrugged his shoulders.