• 12 •

That was the last thing I needed to hear to explode.

,,Miss me?! Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled and got up walking around the living room. The anger was building up inside of me.

,,Miss me, huh? Did you missed me when you fucked Lucy? Did you missed me when I was crying at your door because you can't keep your dick in your pants?! Don't fucking try to contact me ever again!!" I yelled, almost screaming and hung up.

My eyes began to water, I'm always on the edge of crying when I'm angry.

,,What's wrong?" Bill came running down with just a towel around his waist dripping wet.

I was breathing heavily. I just felt like destroying something, that's how mad I was.

,,Nothing" I awkwardly smiled and tried to calm down.

,,Who was that?" Tom asked, he witnessed it all.

,,Nobody" I replied sitting back down, Bill went back upstairs to shower.

Tom took my hand in his intertwining our fingers. ,,Look you're shaking" he calmly said looking at my hand.

,,Because I'm mad" I explained, he looked at me.

,,Who was this?" he asked again.

I rolled my eyes. ,,My ex" I shortly replied. I know he heard everything so I didn't wanted to explain everything to him again.

He nodded and pulled me closer to him. I never realized until now how much I missed his presence.

,,I wanna go home" I said freeing myself out of his arms looking up to him. I felt bad since Bill was the one inviting me over, but I just wanted to go home, I haven't felt good all day and just wanted to be alone.

,,It's okay we can meet up another time" he softly smiled and assured me that it's alright.

Back home I took a shower and put on my pyjamas. All I wanted to do now is to just sleep. I threw myself onto the bed and closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.

My phone rang, half asleep I picked it up and answered.

,,Hm" I hummed, my eyes still closed.

,,Come to the living room" his soft voice said. I would always recognize his voice, it was Tom.

,,What do you mean?" I asked confused sitting up.

,,Just come" he said and hung up. I looked at the time and got even more confused. It was 2am, why does he want me to go the living room?

Half asleep I got up and walked down.
I think I'm still dreaming.

Tom was standing in the middle of my living room.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at him confused, his hands were behind his back.

,,You look adorable when you're sleepy" he chuckled and handed me what he held behind his back.

A bouquet of flowers, in my favorite color, pink. I remember that he once asked me about my favorite color and he remembered it.

My eyes widened and I looked up to him. ,,For me?" I asked in disbelief.

,,All for you" he nodded and smiled, his teeth showing, it was a genuine smile.

I took them and he hugged me placing a kiss on my head.

,,I couldn't sleep knowing you're unwell, I had to come over and hype my little girl up a bit" he said not letting go of me.

,,But how did you get into my house?" I asked looking up to him.

He looked down on me with a smile.

,,Remember when you forgot your purse?" he asked.

,,You had two keys with you, but I took one of them, just in case, you know" he added.

I couldn't help but smile at him.

He slowly leaned down and pulled me in for a kiss. I can't explain how much I missed feeling his lips on mine.

It was a genuine kiss, it was soft and gentle, there was no lust or anything. It was a kiss that both of us needed.

,,I missed that" he said looking at me.

,,Haven't you had enough of all the girls you have?" I asked releasing myself out of his hug.

,,I've never laid my lips on anyone else. Not before you and not after you being my first" he chuckled.

,,I don't believe you" I rolled my eyes putting the flowers in a vase.

,,Don't believe me?" he came closer holding my face with his hands, forcing me to look at him.

,,Don't believe me while I almost beat up my own brother for touching you? You being my first kiss? The first girl I really cared for? After that one night we had, I never let any girl that close to me again" he said looking deeply into my eyes, trying to assure me that what he was saying is the truth.

,,You had so many girl-"

,,I haven't had sex with any of them" he cut me off.

,,After you I couldn't touch no other girl, everything I was craving was you, the girl I walked in with in school today was just to make you jealous, but I'm fucking stupid" he said, his face becoming soft.

,,I've never felt like this for anyone, believe me. All I want is you. I want to be the one who makes you happy, who protects you and who is there for you when you need me" he added.

,,I love you Y/n"