Chapter 7: Hospital Dilemma

WARNING: Curse words/Bad Language.

Chapter 7: Hospital Dilemma

Your P.O.V

Morning had came. It's about 5:47 am now, according to my alarm. I haven't seen BEN yet. I haven't slept yet too. Well, I guess It's better than having nightmares.

Right now, BEN 'in' my laptop. I don't know how THAT works. I still have so many questions. I'll have to ask him later. Or maybe not. I'm not sure if I want to know, however I need to know more about his background.

I got up from my bed and walked towards the living room. On the way, I started flicking some switches to light up my way. I found my mom's spare phone (She always kept one) and I tried dialing her other number.

It rang for a couple of moments before it picked up. "Hello?" The voice of my mom said from the other line. "Mom!" I'm overjoyed. They're okay!

"(Y/N)?? Where are you? I didn't find you anywhere! And you left your phone there, I was so worried.." She didn't sound mad, just overwhelmed. "I took off to find some help, I didn't find any, but I met this person who--" I halted immediately. I almost told mom about BEN. He said I can't tell anyone. Especially family.

"Person?" She asked, confused. "Ah, no- yes, I meant an old lady. Sh-she got me home safely. But she didn't have any phones there so I couldn't call 911." I half-lied. But it seems my lie was believable enough. My mom seemed to believe it. Or maybe brush it off. "A-Alright. I'm coming home soon, honey. Just wait til' I get some stuff from James' house and-"

"Is James okay?!" I asked a bit too loudly. "Y-Yes, he's fine. But he's wounded. He's still out cold. The nurse in this ambulance said that he was going to be fine. Don't worry." Mom cleared out for me. "I'm still at the hospital, I'm going now so-"

"I'll go mom, I'll get James the stuff he needs. Just stay there. But, what about Mr Bart??" I asked her. Mom paused for a second and continued with a sad voice.

"The man that we found along with him.." She trailed off. "He.. Didn't survive. I'm sorry, (Y/N). He was stabbed 7 times in the torso and his throat. What on earth happened there??" She asked. "I-I'll explain about everything when I get there, please hold on until then." I promised. "Alright, but explaining will have to wait. I have work today. Are you sure you aren't hurt?" My mom asked. "I'm fine. I only have bruises from the trees that I ran into a couple of times." I said. My mom gave a light chuckle at this. "Be safe. I have to go too. We're close to the hospital now. Goodbye, I love you." My mom said as the line abruptly ended.

So I started my day. I'm going to James house quick and then to the hospital. Hopefully, he'll be awake by then. I bet he's very confused as well.

A few minutes had passed. I took a shower, dressed myself, combed my hair, and everything else. James' house isn't that far. I'll just have to eat some break fast and then set out.

I exited my room and headed for the kitchen. I wonder if BEN is hungry right now? He did say that he has to eat. Maybe I'll make him some break fast too, that's something nice to do. But as I was passing the living room to get to the kitchen, I heard clattering noises from it. Followed by a louder sound, as if objects fell to the ground.

"Shit." A voice hissed. That was BEN's voice. I spoke of the devil and now here he is. Making a mess in the kitchen.

I sigh and enter the room. Seeing all the pans, pots, and other kitchen utensils scattered on the floor. While BEN on the other hand, was searching the cabinets and cupboards. "What the? What are you doing??" I asked as I knelt down before the scattered objects and began picking them up one by one and returning them to their proper places.