I'm Sorry.

It's been months since I've updated. I've been emptily promising the new chapters over and over, any yet, I still haven't updated.

Truth is.. I don't think I can be in this fandom anymore.

It isn't just because I don't have any motivation or determination to continue this story anymore, its because it's also eating at me.

You could only go for so long with writing angst, I guess.

You guys, you readers, you are all amzing people. Your complements, flattery, helpful participation, and little critiques really make me feel so happy and smile no matter how many times I re-read your comments. Sure, there were little bumps here and there, but hey, there's no writer that has received negative comments.

I know that this must be terrible news to you, but I'm no longer continuing this story. Not now, and maybe not ever. I wish I could explain more in depth, but other reasons as to why I'm giving up on this story is personal. All I can say now is that I'm trying to rebuild my life and start anew- leaving most things behind. And I choose to leave the Creepypasta fandom. At least for now.

I hope you understand.

Even if I do continue this, I'm pretty sure that nothing will change. There would be agonizingly long updates and it would only discourage you all further. I can't keep disappointing people forever with this pace.

Thank you for following the updates and chapters of this story. I'm so sorry and I hope that you all understand.

Feel free to ask any questions down in the comments.. I understand if you all are mad and/or very upset.