Chapter 4: Point Blank

Normal P.O.V

TS2-659, Virus B. That was him. He is a mere test subject of a certain Incorporation . A secret facility that was hidden from civilization. It has no name. It's held by the government that studies and research extraordinary, supernatural, or strange things and beings.

He wasn't born by laboratory experiments or artificially created by the scientists as a pawn of their corporation. No, no, He had so much freedom, so much. But that was before he was captured.

There are other inmates there with him as well. Inmates that he had seen over the years he spent his every single day there ever since the incident. He was captured by them.. Oh, God knows how many weeks, months, and hell, maybe even years he was caged there.

He wasn't exactly human- At least, not anymore. He looked like one, he seemingly acts like one, and almost physically same as one. Almost. Hell, he could even smell and taste like one. But, no. He was very different. He had something that all humans had always wanted to have.. Let's just say, in their eyes he was the 'key to the better future'.

He was kept in a white room that had one of those squishy and soft cushion-like things all around the walls, ceiling, and the floor. There isn't even a window.The room was also filled with this type of.. Gas. It didn't really bother him, but sometimes it can be annoying due to the fact it can thicken around him and act like fog. Yes, a room with nothing but a bleach white bed, a bathroom, and a food table. Also a CCTV Camera. Though, once in a while, the nurses would give him a.. Play thing..

Everyday, the same old nurses would come in to either give him food, check on him, or get him so they can perform their tests. But after each passing day that they would take him out, he could see them slowly become older. And older, and older. He had no sense of time whatsoever.

Whenever he got his lil' tests, occasionally they would change their equipment to something that looks more.. Modern-looking than the previous ones. When the nurses and scientists get too old to work they would get replaced by new ones. New faces. That means he get to watch them age and age again. Then the process repeats again like an endless cycle. But yet.. He wouldn't age.. He knew why but didn't care.

When they would take him out, he would pass other test subjects there. Most of them were in a corner rocking themselves or shaking. Others would bang their hands against the window begging to get out. Though, some of they looked.. Bizarre. They didn't seem.. 'Normal'. Those certain patients had different looks than you. Some of their skin, hair, eyes, etc.. Had unnatural colors, Gray, Paper white, Sometimes even yellow or a slight shade of blue. Some of them had... Missing parts. Whether it was an eye, a nose, an arm, a leg,.. Or even a head. Some of them were just skin and bones. Some were just merely a small or large ball of fur. Sometimes if you would pass their rooms you would even see a tray in their rooms. With a half-eaten organ or some rotten substance. This never bothered him, however. Ah yes, they were different alright. And what they did whenever he would pass them was give him smile. They would flash a crooked little smile, showing their rows sharp teeth, whenever his eyes met theirs. As creepy as it seemed for the nurses, he would grin back as if having a mutual understanding with them. Some of them would even stand up from their spots and walk towards the glass windows that was near the door. "Hello." They would mouth. His grin would grow wider, but he would never answer. He wouldn't budge or talk. It seemed he had been saving his voice, for now.

He got sick of seeing the same faces. The faces of the doctors and nurses who strapped his limbs carelessly to a leather belt connected to a table where they 'worked' on him. They gave him many shots from syringes with colorful liquids, they made him forcibly inhale different types of intoxicating gases from a mask connected to a tank, they took blood samples from him every now and then, Giving him different types of tablets and drugs, Questioning him of how he feel about the test once and while. But he would not answer at all. The needles, the intoxicating gases, the liquids that made him feel weary and dizzy.