Author's Note #2

Hello! How are you guys today?

This author's note will just be a small discussion regarding these choices I'm going to give you in some future chapters. And a few additional things.

1. The choices

You see, I've been having trouble with the future of this little story. There are some elements here that are repetitive, cliche, and just plainly bad and unreasonable. I'm having trouble breathing life and more excitement into this story. Even planning some of the content of each chapter.

That's why, I am going to write this story with you now. For you and with you guys. Because I believe that everyone should be given choices accordingly to their will. I shouldn't just make '(Y/N)' do things that doesn't suit her or make her happy.

So, I'll place 2 or 4 choices in the end of some chapters. And those choices will help carve the story out a little.

It's up to you if you want to vote on choices or not. I don't wanna force you lovely readers into this. Each choice just gives me an insight into the next chapters!

I'm not writing the future blindly, but the future is in fragments. It's in itty bitty little chunks, and you can help me.

Another thing I'm planning is the ending.

Don't worry, it isn't near just yet. I'm talking about alternate endings. Good, wrong, and bad endings. Because I'm curious about different posibilities and outcomes that each situation the main characters of this story will face.

But there can only be one, final choice in each chapter. And each winning choice will help shape one, true ending.

Will it be happy, sad, or tragic? You can help decide that!

Because what is an ending without hardship and trials that makes it feel more sweet and well-earned?

The alternate endings will be written in another book. Plus, a few, sweet, and exclusive chapters!

A book that doesn't have a definite future in the main storyline. Just for the curiosity that some of you may have.

What would have happened to BEN and everyone if (Y/N) got killed on that one, rainy night?

What would become of BEN if (Y/N) never found him in the Facility?

What happened in the short span of time after his death and before his captivity that made him the infamous, BEN Drowned?

In the last chapter, Chapter 13, the majority chose 'Choice B'. So, that choice will apply to the next chapter.

But as for the runner up, Choice A, it will be written in this other book I'll be making soon. Unpicked choices that I may find interesting will also come up

Feel free to ask me questions in the comments and I'll reply as soon as I can.

2. The Facility

Also, There's another thing that's been ticking me off lately.

And that's the Facility. I've made a very bad descision, and that it not giving it a name.

So in the near future, I will be giving it a proper title. Because 'Facility' just sounds boring.

And it honestly sound like we're referring to an executive washroom. XD

So far, this is the name I've come up with.

- Beacon (Remember, in the Facility's eyes, they are the improvers of human kind and life- the ones who provide 'light') but it does sound like Bacon- a lil' silly.

I'm going to write author notes here and there. Because I want to voice out my opinions somehow. To talk about what's good and not good about this story.

The next author's note will be about (Y/N). What type of character she is.

For the time being, there will be many authors notes. But don't worry, I'll only post them when I post a chapter. Because I get how disappointing it gets when you find out that it wasn't an actually chapter that came out

I hope you all have a good day and thanks for taking the time to read this author's note. If you stayed long enough to read this, then you're amazing! This wouldn't be possible without every single one of you, so thank you, you lovely people~