A/N:

Guys, I'm changing a few details in chapter 9.

1. How BEN's death was written.
-To sum it up, BEN was still drowned by his father in a lake. Strangled him til' he almost dies with the lack of air and drives the car into the lake. Crushing BEN under it's weight.
-Why: It explains more. BEN's eyes are sometimes portrayed as black sclera instead of white and red pupils. Er.. It's gory to explain, just search 'Subconjunctival hemorrhage '.

2. The ending line.
-Chapter 9 ended with BEN saying "(Y/N), starting tomorrow, I'm training you to fight.". But now it's "Your life is important, (Y/N). Never again will I let you go."
-Why: Because I realized that (Y/N) doesn't really have a reason as to why she has to fight. For now, she's just a normal girl with a supernatural friend. (But perhaps in the future, she'll fight).

3. Some grammar, typos, and wrong spelled words

Thats it for chapter 9 changes, no need to worry about the rest of the storyline! ^w^

Also, just wanted to thank the awesome readers of this Reader insert. Even if most are silent readers. (I'm a silent reader myself ^.^)

Ps. Sometimes, there will be minor.. Problems about the chapters. Have you guys noticed them? Sometimes I would check and fine things like 'e=118:shwnnqa" or whatever. It might be a problem with my copypasting, but please bare with them ^^; I'll try to go back and delete those mothafuckas. (Pardon my language •~•)