Chapter 6: Bad Dream after slumber- reality.

Your P.O.V

"Bad Dream. Bad Dream. This isn't real." I tried to convince dream-self as I ran through a seemingly long and endless hallway. Alone and with no sense of direction.

"No air.. Can't breathe.." I suddenly stopped breathing all together. I rasped and hyperventilated. Whether it be by the true lack of oxygen in the atmosphere or the tiresome effect this dream had. My chest had a tightening feeling around it.

I hear gunshots all around me, it feels like everything is shaking. It feels like everything is twisting and ripping itself apart into hollow clones of itself. Like double vision in multiple colors. It's strange. Everything was going loopy and twisted.

"Get back here, fugitive!" The voices of two men with the guns shouted. Every once and a while, a laugh would echo through this long hallway. Laughter which had contained only what sounds like malice.

Finally, when I saw a right turn not too far from me. I decided to go through it. Happy that this seemingly endless hallway was over, I picked up the pace.

As I was only a few feet away, I saw two men. Two men with guns pointed at me. "Don't shoot-!" I try to say, but they fired at me. Everything was going slow. I couldn't move any faster either.

All I could do was stare, alarmed as the incoming bullet was coming towards directly at my left eye. I could see it. It was only inches away.

3 inches.. 2 inches.. 1 inch..

But suddenly, before it could reach my eye..

A figure walked towards me and took the bullet away. He didn't seem to be affected by the slowness of time as he acted with normal speed. All I could make out was the outlines of his body. He was just a silhouette.

He flicked the bullet away somewhere else and everything around us came to a halt as if time itself froze up. He stood there, I adjusted my vision and more of his facial features were revealed. It was BEN glaring coldly at me in a melancholic but icy fashion.

*******

I snap open my eyes and wake up with a gasp. My heart was pounding a little bit. I could feel fear surrounding my chest and weighing on my heart. I start to calm myself down and breathe evenly, I see myself inside a familiar place. My room. My same old room.