Chapter 26 Refreshed

Huang Jingjing was not someone who could be taken advantage of.

How could she take it lying down after being mocked by Chen Li?

She suppressed the anger in her heart.

"Chen Li, your son's luck in finding things is really amazing! He's indeed impressive. I can't help but admire him."

Huang Jingjing changed the topic and said with a look of pity on her face, "It's just that he isn't very lucky in his studies. The school now wants to segregate classes based on the second joint mock exam."

"Everyone knows your son's results. He will definitely be assigned to the Progressive class. Moreover, I heard that the principal is the one who made the policy this time. He's impartial. It's useless no matter who goes to plead with him."

"What a pity, what a pity!"

"I heard from Qingli that your son has been studying quite seriously recently. After he has changed classes and a new environment, with the new teachers, especially considering that he would be going to a class with all the lousy students, I wonder if your son would still be so serious. It's really worrying," Huang Jingjing said hypocritically. She was obviously gloating.

Immediately, the smile on Chen Li's face froze. She looked at Huang Jingjing angrily.

It wasn't because of Li Chengqian's results. When Li Chengqian came back the day before, he had already told them about the results. After a round of discussion, they both felt that Li Chengqian didn't seem to be lying.

She was angry because Huang Jingjing had called her the day before in all seriousness, pretending to be informing her of the class segregation. She had asked Chen Li to find someone to intercede and keep Li Chengqian in Grade 12 Class 5.

What Huang Jingjing said just now was very clear. She knew that it was useless to find someone to intercede!

Huang Jingjing acted as if she didn't notice Chen Li's anger. She continued with a smug smile, "Chen Li, I have another piece of good news for you. Qingli has obtained an opportunity to participate in the Junior Informatics Programming Competition. Tianyi High School is only sending two teams."

"The teachers said that Qingli's team stands a chance of emerging in the top 50 in the country."

"Do you know what it means to be in the top 50? You can have direct admission to Divine Dragon University without having to take the test!" Huang Jingjing was getting more and more proud, acting as if Jian Qingli had already obtained the admission ticket to Divine Dragon University without having to take the test.

Chen Li's face became more and more sour.

Even Li Tianlan, who had been standing at the side without saying a word, was getting visibly upset.

"This woman is quite good at talking." Even Huang Daliang, who was focused on cooking, stepped back and sighed.

Li Chengqian narrowed his eyes and looked coldly at Huang Jingjing. This woman's words are simply venomous!

She had been attacking Chen Li, starting with the ingredients, then his results, and right after that it was about Jian Qingli participating in the Junior Informatics Programming Competition. Every issue she raised was aimed at displaying her sense of superiority.

It could even be said that Huang Jingjing's sense of superiority was built on Li Chengqian's family.

"No wonder in my previous life, my father was so angry that he fell and broke his leg." In his previous life, he had stuck by Jian Qingli's side, and he had no idea how much his parents had been mocked.