Chapter 11: He's a Beginner

Jian Qingli was very hurtful!

Ding Ling frowned and was very unhappy. Just as she was about to tell Jian Qingli off, Li Chengqian stopped her from doing so.

"Li Chengqian, the journey is as important as the outcome. No matter what the outcome is, the journey itself will enrich our lives." Ding Ling was worried that Jian Qingli's words would hurt Li Chengqian, so she comforted him.

Li Chengqian smiled and shook his head. "Ding Ling, don't worry. I'm fine."

"Do you trust me?"

Ding Ling nodded without hesitation. "I do!"

"Then just wait to go to Divine Dragon University." Li Chenggan said with extreme confidence.

"Okay!" Ding Ling nodded again.

Bi Jialiang, Jian Qingli, and Li Chengqian were not standing far away from each other, so they could naturally hear Li Chengqian's words.

Hearing what Li Chengqian said, the two of them looked at each other and couldn't help but curl their lips and smirked.

Enroll in Divine Dragon University?

To gain admission to the Divine Dragon University, one had to get into the top 50 in the competition.

Even he might not be able to do it. Could Li Chengqian do it?

He was simply daydreaming!

While they had seen arrogant people before, this was the first time they had seen someone as arrogant as Li Chengqian.

In just a few minutes, the queue moved forward quickly and Bi Jialiang was already standing in front of Teacher Tian Wenming.

"How many types of loops are there in C language ?" Teacher Tian Wenming glanced at Bi Jialiang and asked with a straight face.

"For loop, While loop, Do-while loop!" Bi Jialiang was extremely confident and answered the question clearly.

"Yes, go to the side and fill out the form. After school in the afternoon, go to the school information classroom and wait for the exam."

"Bi Jialiang, your programming foundation is not bad. I know that. With your standard, if you work hard during this period of time and are lucky, it's not impossible for you to be in the top 50 in the country." Tian Wenming looked up at Bi Jialiang with a hint of admiration in his eyes.

Bi Jialiang's mastery of the C language was quite good. Although there was still a gap between him and a professional programmer, it was indeed rare for someone to reach Bi Jialiang's level in senior high school.

"Thank you, Teacher. I'll definitely work hard." Bi Jialiang couldn't hide the smugness on his face when his teacher praised him in front of so many people.

When Jian Qingli heard the teacher's praise, her face was radiant and beaming. Then, she deliberately turned her head and glanced at Li Chengqian.

Although she didn't say a single word, Li Chengqian and Ding Ling understood what she meant. She was showing off, telling Li Chengqian and Ding Ling that she had betted on the right horse.

"Teacher Tian, I want to sign up!" Li Chengqian shook his head and brought Ding Ling to Teacher Tian Wenming.

"Li Chengqian? You also came to register?" Tian Wenming's expression was still serious, but his eyes were filled with surprise.

"En!" Li Chengqian nodded with a confident smile.

"Alright then, tell me the difference between the While loop and the Do-while loop." Tian Wenming suppressed the surprise in his heart. Li Chengqian didn't do well in school, but this didn't mean that Li Chengqian didn't know how to program. These are two separate matters and he shouldn't judge a book by its cover.