Chapter 21 Picnic Plans

In Li Chengqian's home, Li Tianlan and Chen Li sat opposite each other.

"Old Li, Huang Jingjing called me just now to tell me something." Huang Jingjing was Jian Qingli's mother.

"Oh, what did Huang Jingjing say to you again?" Li Tianlan frowned. He didn't like Huang Jingjing. Every time Huang Jingjing called Chen Li, she was either showing off Jian Qingli's results or talking about Li Chengqian's results.

It often made the two of them very uneasy.

Chen Li said worriedly, "Huang Jingjing said that Tianyi High School is about to hold a second provincial joint mock exam. The school management is paying close attention to this matter and has come up with a plan."

"In this exam, the bottom 100 students of Tianyi High School will be put together to form a new class."

"This class will be full of mischievous students, and the teachers will be those inexperienced ones who have just joined the workforce."

"You know our son's results. He will definitely be assigned to the Progressive class." Chen Li's face was filled with worry.

When she contacted the teacher initially, she was told that Li Chengqian had been studying very seriously these few days. She was still secretly pleased, but in the blink of an eye, she heard bad news from Huang Jingjing. If he was assigned to the Progressive class, without a familiar teacher and learning environment, surrounded by mischievous students, it would take a miracle for Li Chengqian to continue maintaining this learning spirit!

"Old Li, think of a way to see if it's possible for your son to stay in his current class." Chen Li was especially anxious and was hoping that Li Tianlan would have a way.

Li Tianlan frowned. "What's wrong with this school? They should be focused on helping students improve their grades at this critical moment of the university entrance examination. Why are they planning to reassign classes at a time like this? They should have their heads checked!"

"When our son comes back, we have to give him a prep talk. Even if he gets assigned to the Progressive class, he has to persevere and keep studying hard."

"Old Li, your son's future is at stake! Think hard, surely you can find a way." Chen Li looked at Li Tianlan expectantly.

"I'm just an ordinary person, what can I do?" Li Tianlan smiled bitterly. He had already gone through the people he knew in his mind.

Crack!

"Dad, Mom, I brought back some pea pods. How about we stir-fry these for dinner tonight?" After Li Chengqian went straight into the kitchen to put down the two bags of pea pods.

"Dad, Mom, what's wrong? Why aren't you saying anything?" Li Chengqian put down the bags and walked to the living room. He saw the two elders looking very solemn.

Li Chengqian was stunned. He carefully recalled what had happened in his previous life.

Other than the Peach Blossom Mountain the next day, there was indeed nothing major happening at this time.

After confirming that nothing particularly bad would happen, Li Chengqian finally relaxed.

"What else could it be? It's about Tianyi High School's class reassignment..." Li Tianlan said somewhat dejectedly.

"You guys already know about the second joint mock exam?" Li Chengqian said in surprise. He was prepared to keep this matter from his parents because once his parents found out, they would definitely be very worried about him. They would also think of all ways to let him stay in his current class.