Chapter 10: What a Joke

The next morning, Li Chengqian and Ding Ling came to school together.

Surprisingly, Jian Qingli followed the two of them.

However, the group dynamics had completely changed.

In the past, Li Chengqian kept trying to start a conversation with Jian Qingli, but she was as proud as a peacock, always ignoring him.

Now, Li Chengqian and Ding Ling walked shoulder to shoulder, chatting and laughing along the way. Jian Qingli couldn't couldn't get a word in.

When they arrived at the school gate, Li Chengqian and Ding Ling agreed to sign up with Teacher Tian Wenming together at one in the afternoon. Ding Ling then reluctantly parted ways with Li Chengqian.

Jian Qingli's displeasure was written all over her face. She felt terrible.

In the past, when Li Chengqian was fawning over her, she didn't feel anything.

Now that she saw Li Chengqian and Ding Ling being so intimate, chatting and laughing all the way, she felt miserable.

It was as if her toy had been snatched away by someone else.

"I'm just not used to it yet. Yes, I'm just not used to it yet." Jian Qingli made an excuse for herself.

"I have Bi Jialiang now! He's a better candidate. Let bygones be bygones."

"Not only does Bi Jialiang have good grades, but he's also very good at programming. He's bringing me on his team to participate in the competition, so I might be able to skip the university entrance examination and gain admission to Divine Dragon University."

"Whether it is grades, sense of humour, or family background, Bi Jialiang is better than Li Chengqian." Jian Qingli kept comforting herself in her heart. Gradually, she didn't feel so bad anymore. The way she looked at Li Chengqian also became cold again.

"Li Chengqian has never fancied Ding Ling. He has always fancied..."

"Maybe it's because of my relationship with Bi Jialiang that provoked Li Chengqian. That's why he is purposely showing me how close he is to Ding Ling." Jian Qingli's mood completely improved when she thought of this.

Throughout the entire morning, Li Chengqian listened attentively during class. After class, he was focused on reading.

Jian Qingli did not say a single word to Li Chengqian the whole time.

When class ended at noon, two lines of notifications flashed on the translucent panel in front of Li Chengqian.

[You have accumulated 200 minutes of listening time in class. You have received 2,000 experience value points. You have 2,289 experience value points remaining in the Experience Pool.]

Learning from the experience of the day before, Li Chengqian was not in a hurry to upgrade his Senior High School Knowledge to Master level.

After having his fill in the canteen, he immediately went to the school library.

He had learned computing basics, operating system principles, and assembly language the day before.

The main focus of the Junior Informatics Programming Competition was C language programming.

In addition, when he signed up with Teacher Tian Wenming, he would be asking random questions about the C language.

If he couldn't answer, he wouldn't even be allowed to sign up.