Chapter 15: Results and Placement

Teacher's office.

Tian Wenming looked at the test results on the form.

First place, Li Chengqian, 100 marks.

Second place, Bi Jialiang, 58 marks.

Third place, Mu Dehui, 33 marks.

Fourth place, Zhang Liangjin, 18 marks.

Tian Wenming did not continue reading because none of the students below scored more than 10 marks.

"This kid's studies are not good, but his talent in information technology and programming is especially solid!" Even if Tian Wenming did this set of questions, it was impossible for him to achieve full marks.

"Compared to Li Chengqian, Bi Jialiang is far inferior in terms of their grasp of the theories." In the past, Tian Wenming had pinned his hopes on Bi Jialiang. Now, he seemed so so only.

"However, many specific problems need to be mathematically modelled if they are to be solved through a program."

"Li Chengqian's mathematics..." Thinking of Li Chengqian's mathematics results, Tian Wenming couldn't help but frown.

"Li Chengqian's mathematics is poor. As long as we assign him a teammate who is good in mathematics, one will be in charge of modeling, and the other will be in charge of programming." Tian Wenming had already begun to plan for Li Chengqian.

Just as Tian Wenming was thinking, the students who had taken the exam the day before appeared at the office one after another.

Li Chengqian and the other three were the last to arrive.

"Teacher, the people who took the exam yesterday are all here. Can you announce the results now?" Mu Dehui was the first to arrive. He didn't get to see the results after he arrived, as he was tasked by Tian Wenming to maintain order.

"Alright!" Tian Wenming picked up the results form and walked out of the office.

He glanced around and confirmed that everyone had arrived. He thought for a moment and waved the results sheet in his hand in public. "Students, 25 people took the exam yesterday."

"Only one student passed."

As soon as Tian Wenming finished speaking, Bi Jialiang revealed a smug smile.

"Bi Jialiang, the person who passed must be you. You told me yesterday that you could only score 68 points..." Jian Qingli deliberately said this as she looked at Li Chengqian.

Yesterday, Li Chengqian boasted shamelessly that the questions were very simple. Now that the results were out, the only person who passed was Bi Jialiang.

That meant that Li Chengqian did not pass.

She purposely looked at Li Chengqian to see if he would blush.

"Of course it's me!" Bi Jialiang was extremely confident.

At this moment, Tian Wenming waved the report card in his hand. "The only person who passed this exam is Student Li Chengqian. He scored full marks!"

BOOM!

This piece of news struck Jian Qingli and Bi Jialiang like a thunderbolt.

Jian Qingli looked at Li Chengqian in disbelief, her eyes almost popping out of their sockets. Her mouth was so wide open, it was big enough to stuff a goose egg inside.

"Teacher, who did you say passed the exam?" Bi Jialiang thought he heard wrongly and asked with a trembling voice.

"Li Chengqian passed!"