Chapter 7: Skill: Senior High School Knowledge

Today's evening self-study subject was mathematics. The first lesson was supposed to end in 50 minutes, but it dragged on to 60 minutes.

In the past, because of his weak foundation, Li Chengqian didn't understand anything at all in class.

Although Li Chengqian tried his best to learn this lesson, his foundation in senior high mathematics was too weak, so he couldn't understand at all.

But for the sake of the experience value points, Li Chengqian could only listen attentively.

Throughout the entire class, Li Chengqian appeared especially irritable. He didn't understand but had to make himself listen. The more he listened, the sleepier he became.

The constant sleepiness almost made him doze off.

Jian Qingli also saw Li Chengqian behavior. On the surface, she didn't express anything, but in her heart, she was laughing. "Li Chengqian, your foundation is too weak. Even if you force yourself now, you won't be able to learn."

"Unfortunately, Li Chengqian came to his senses too late. If he had studied harder in his second year of high school, he might have been able to get into university this time."

"Furthermore, even if Li Chengqian came to his senses now, whether or not he can persevere is another matter."

"Li Chengqian, we are ultimately not the same type of person." Jian Qingli shook her head, feeling even more sure that she had made the right choice

She and Bi Jialiang would definitely be able to pass this year's university entrance examination and get into a top university.

In fact, because Bi Jialiang had brought her to participate in the Junior Informatics Programming Competition, she stood some chance of gaining direct admission to Divine Dragon University.

As for Li Chengqian, he definitely wouldn't be able to get in this year. Even if he were to repeat a year, he still might not be able to pass.

Even if he did, he would only be admitted to an ordinary university. It was at least a level lower than the school she went to.

The teacher walked out of the classroom after the class ended, Li Chengqian let out a long sigh and finally felt a little more relaxed.

Then, a translucent notification flashed before his eyes.

[You have listened to the class for 60 minutes. You have received 600 Experience Bars. You have 653 Experience Bars remaining.]

When Li Chengqian saw the number 653, he couldn't help but curl the corners of his mouth into a smile. This was because 653 experience value points were sufficient for him to upgrade the level of his Student profession from level 5 to level 7.

Based on his experience playing the Master of All Professions game in his previous life, when a Student profession reached level 7, one could obtain the fourth professional skill, Senior High School Knowledge!

"As long as I raise the proficiency of my Senior High School knowledge to Master level, I can score full marks in the university entrance examination." Li Chengqian was super excited.

This was because his fate had really changed.

"Open my personal interface!" He chanted excitedly in his heart.

Name: Li Chengqian

Intelligence: 15 (Average adult is 10 points)

Strength: 10 (Average adult is 10 points)

Agility: 10 (Average adult is 10 points)

Profession: Student level 5 (0/80)

Skill: