Chapter 17: Learning to Type

In the school library.

Not only there were books, but there were also computers.

However, the computer's configuration was extremely low. In addition, the school's IT teacher had added restrictions to the system, so students couldn't play games on these computers.

Therefore, no student would go to the library for gaming.

Li Chengqian and Ding Ling sat apart from each other in the library.

He found a computer that could be turned on and sat down. Li Chengqian opened the file given by Tian Wenming the day before.

In addition to the revision materials mentioned by the teacher, there were also basic computing tutorials, an introduction to Office software, and an introduction to programming software.

All documents were in Word format.

Li Chengqian wasn't in a hurry. He first opened the computing tutorial file.

"Activate Focus skill!"

Immediately, he felt extremely clear-headed and mentally agile. All types of surreal lights kept flashing in his mind.

Right on the heels of that, Li Chengqian activated another skill.

"Activate Rational Thinking skill!"

Instantly, all his emotions were temporarily blocked, and all his thoughts became logical. On the basis that his memory and comprehension ability has been enhanced, Li Chengqian could clearly feel that his reasoning ability had instantly increased manifold.

All distracting thoughts vanished from his consciousness. Only one thought remained, and that was to learn the knowledge in the USB flash drive.

The basic computing tutorial had 60 pages, and he finished reading it in two minutes. After activating the Rational Thinking skill, his reading speed increased. It was about three times faster than before when he only used the Focus skills.

This was because the computer mouse was not easy to manoeuvre.

"So, turning pages can be done by clicking on the page button!" Through the tutorial just now, Li Chengqian had already mastered all the shortcut keys.

Then, he quickly opened the file on Introduction to Office software. The tutorial was 257 pages, comprising Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Because he had already mastered the page-turning shortcut key, Li Chengqian gave up on the mouse and simply kept pressing on the page-turning key.

The page was turning at an extremely fast speed of one page every second.

In less than five minutes, he had completed the tutorial on introduction to Office software!

Without stopping, Li Chengqian opened the 168-page file on the programming software tutorial.

In just three minutes, he memorized the operating methods, shortcut keys, and software settings. He also integrated them into his own knowledge system. Even the designer of the software might not be able to understand the functions of the software interface as well as Li Chengqian.

Next was the past year's machine test questions for the Competition.

Li Chengqian wasn't planning to look at the past year's questions for the written tests, as it was really no longer necessary.

Li Chengqian had already finished learning the requisite materials listed in the Junior Informatics Programming Competition.

Therefore, if nothing went wrong, he would still score full marks in the written test.