Chapter 6: Learning Programming Technology

"I'm finally full." After eating three portions of rice, Li Chengqian's extreme hunger was relieved.

After his intelligence increased, there were also side effects. If he used his brain for a long time, the energy consumed would increase, just like the CPU of a computer.

However, this side effect was nothing compared to the benefits of the increase in intelligence.

Moreover, Li Chengqian knew that in the All-Class Master game, some Classes could increase his strength.

When his strength increased to a certain extent, the energy stored in his body would increase, and the energy consumption brought about by the increase in intelligence would be negligible.

"In the future, if I use my brain for a long time, I must prepare some high-calorie food." Li Chengqian made a note to himself, then walked happily to the school library.

He chose a book on assembly language and a book on basic computing operating system principles and placed them on the table.

The two books were thick, totalling more than 1,400 pages.

"With the Novice level Focus Skill, I can memorize a page in two seconds."

Li Chengqian estimated that he couldn't go faster than the speed of 2 seconds per page. With the help of the skill, there was no bottleneck in his brain, however, it took time for him to focus his eyes. Moreover, the range of vision he could see at a glance was limited.

"There are still 50 minutes to use the Focus Skill. Based on 2 seconds per page, I should be able to read about 1,500 pages." Li Chengqian smiled confidently and opened the book on basic computing and operating system principles.

Master level Focus Skill, activate!

Instantly, Li Chengqian felt that his mind was incomparably clear and at ease. His eyes were like a scanner, instantly analyzing all the information he saw.

Will-O-Wisps flashed continuously in his mind. What used to be extremely difficult knowledge to Li Chengqian had now become as simple as one plus one. It was a piece of cake!

With a single glance, he had memorized all the contents of the first page of the book. Furthermore, he had mastered it and could even draw inferences from it. Even the person who wrote this book might not have as deep an understanding of the knowledge in the book as Li Chengqian.

Whoosh! Whoosh!

The pages were flipped at an extremely fast speed, making a rhythmic sound.

Twenty minutes later, Li Chenggan had finished flipping through the book on basic computing and operating system principles. He had memorized and mastered everything.

"The foundation of a computer is a semiconductor, a triode! A PN knot!"

"CPU, GPU, memory. The most basic units are all PN knots."

"Computer hardware consists of CPU, motherboard, memory, hard drive, GPU, and other peripherals."

"The operating system actually provides users with a simple and universal software to operate the computer hardware."

"The structure of the operating system is divided into three levels—the core that directly controls the hardware, the interface API above the core, and the user application program..." In fact, in his previous life, Li Chengqian had also studied programming for a period of time.

It was also a book on basic computing and operating system principles. In his previous life, he had read it for a month but could not remember anything.