Chapter 20 Taking up the Farmer Profession (part 2)

The last class in the afternoon was Teacher Wang Jianjia's English class.

After the bell rang, the classroom instantly became noisy because it was the holidays.

Wang Jianjia put down the test paper regretfully and said loudly, "Students, please be quiet. I have something important to announce."

"After I'm done, you can leave immediately!"

"If you keep making trouble, I'll keep waiting until you quieten down!"

Wang Jianjia's words were very powerful. After she finished speaking, the noisy classroom immediately went silent.

"Next Monday is the second provincial joint mock exam! It's especially important. Don't forget to revise your homework when you get home..."

"The results of this provincial joint exam will be announced online. If your results are too bad, you will be mocked by the third-year students in the province."

"Furthermore, the school has implemented a new policy to use the results of this mock exam as the basis for further class segregation!" Wang Jianjia said very seriously.

"Students ranked below the 100th in the entire grade will form a new class called the Progressive Class."

This was because the school felt that the students ranked in the bottom 100 of the cohort were basically hopeless. If they were scattered in different classes, they would even affect the learning of the classes.

The school might as well put these lousy students together, in any case, they were already at rock bottom.

As soon as Wang Jianjia finished, everyone in class looked at Li Chengqian with gloat and pity in their eyes.

They don't know about the other students but judging from Li Chengqian's results from the previous few tests, he was definitely in the bottom 100 of the grade.

In other words, after the exam results are released next week, Li Chengqian would be kicked out of Grade 12 Class 5.

Jian Qingli smiled at Li Chengqian and whispered, "Li Chengqian, I think the school is targeting you."

Li Chengqian smiled and didn't respond.

In his previous life, he had indeed been sent to the Progressive class.

But it was impossible this time round!

That was because as long as the questions are within the syllabus, he would be able to score full marks for any test paper!

Liu Daqiang couldn't hold back the smile on his face. If Teacher Wang Jianjia wasn't still in the classroom, he would definitely have laughed out loud.

These few days, he discovered that Li Chengqian was indeed listening attentively in class.

However, it had only been three days, how much could Li Chengqian improve?

The most he could do was to score 30 more marks.

He was still worried that if Li Chengqian continued to be so serious, he might really do better at the university entrance examination. After listening to what Teacher Wang Jianjia said, he was no longer worried. Because Li Chengqian would definitely be assigned to the Progressive class.

How could a good teacher be assigned to the Progressive class? The teacher assigned to the Progressive class would be someone who had just joined the profession and wouldn't have much teaching experience.

Without good teaching resources, it was impossible for Li Chengqian to improve in such a short period of time.

"Two days ago, Li Chengqian even asked me to wait and see his exam results..."