Chapter 8: Sign Up

After catching his breath, Li Chengqian began to recall the Senior High School Knowledge that he had just integrated into his memory.

The Expert level of Senior High School Knowledge enabled Li Chengqian to know all the senior high school courses like the back of his hand.

Li Chengqian had grasped all the knowledge points of every course.

Li Chengqian majored in Science, but after achieving a Master's level of Senior High School Knowledge skills, he also remembered everything related to the Humanities.

He even completely grasped liberal education subjects such as fine arts, music, calligraphy, sports, and technical education.

All the contents that needed to be memorized over the three years of senior high school seemed to have taken root in Li Chengian's memory.

Li Chengqian was confident that he could easily answer any senior high school questions.

Through this Senior High School Knowledge skill, Li Chengqian finally understood the difference between the expert and master level.

At the Expert level, he had memorized all the content and knowledge points. He could answer any question as long as there were similar ones in the textbooks.

As for the Master level, besides the Expert level abilities, the most important thing was the ability to truly digest and internalize the knowledge.

At the Master level, regardless of whether there were similar questions in the textbooks, he could answer a question as long as the contents were not beyond the scope of the course.

In fact, even if it was a question that was beyond the scope of the course, Li Chengqian could still quickly answer it if he could make inferences based on existing knowledge.

Li Chengqian only took a few seconds to sort out this harvest of knowledge.

Then, out of habit, he raised his hand and glanced at his watch.

Only then did he realize that there were only three minutes left until the end of the evening self-study session.

"What a huge loss... I've wasted a class." Li Chengqian's heart ached. 40 minutes. If he had listened attentively to the class, he could have obtained 400 experience value points.

With 400 experience value points, he could have upgraded his Student profession by at least one level.

"I can't waste time. I want to listen to the class properly. I want the experience value points." After Li Chengqian secretly said this, he looked at the podium with steely determination.

At this moment, mathematics cum technology teacher Tian Wenming was explaining an Olympiad question.

The entire blackboard was filled with the solution to this question.

Teacher Tian Wenming was giving his best on the podium, trying to explain the solution to his students in the simplest way possible.

However, other than a few good students, the others were all not following.

Li Chenggqin's gaze fell on the question. Just by reading the question once, five different solutions came naturally to his mind.

In his mind, each solution had detailed steps.

The answer appeared in his mind after thinking for a split second.

Li Chengqian's eyes turned to the bottom of the blackboard.

The final answer was there.

It was the same as what he had obtained through mental arithmetic.

Li Chengqian's face was beaming.