(3) WELCOME TO DWARKA

Separation causes sorrow, but loathe for a dear one snatches out our solace

Separation causes sorrow, but loathe for a dear one snatches out our solace. If separation and loathe come face to face then the later one causes more pain than the former one. Subhadra was going through this situation when the harsh words for Lord Vishnu were haunting her mind during her departure from Mayapuri.

Mayapuri had been a loving home for her since sixteen years.

She had adored Mayapuri with all her affection. She had played in soil of Mayapuri which was her best friend in childhood. Till now also she has the same blissful bonding with soil of Mayapuri. That became a medium to make her meet her artistic side. She had a great time with each existence of Mayapuri, but soil of Mayapuri would always be the special one.

Subhadra would have lost herself to the sorrow of separation, but Trishika's bitter comments about Narayan was disturbing her inner self preventing her losing herself to the current situation.

Subhadra's foster parents were biding farewell to her suppressing their tears. They knew they had to face this day, but feelings of heart can't be consoled with facts. They had tried not to make the departure difficult for Subhadra.

But Trishika didn't have any such emotions on that day.

"Subhadra, never think yourself alone. Mayapuri is always your home. You are the future empress of Mayapuri. So, I suggest you not to disconnect yourself from the attitude of an empress due to the love of your family which isn't exclusive for you," cupping Subhadra's cheeks Trishika was advising in a low tone which was definitely not considerable for anyone at that time.

"You can come back here anytime you want, anytime if you feel like your family values your emotions more than anyone else's existence. Promise me that you won't hesitate to return here," smiling at the bewildered face of Subhadra, Trishika asked a promise faking worry about Subhadra

"I promise, Pitamahi!" Subhadra promised sharing a last hug with Trishika.

Subhadra left from Mayapuri to reach at Dwarka, the place where her biological parents were residing. Not only parents she had a big family of two brothers, sisters in law and nephews.

When she became ten years old the truth of her biology parents was revealed to her by her foster parents. They neither wish to reveal the truth to Subhadra at the last moment nor at the primary stage of her age. So, when they felt Subhadra was sensible enough to know the truth they revealed everything to her.

After learning about her biological parents she never had tried to collect information about them. According to her that would have hurt her foster parents, but some news about her actual family reached to her which was presented in front of her in a twisted way by Trishika turning the taste of news into an unpleasant one.

After two days Subhadra reached at Dwarka, and received a grand welcome which didn't get any reaction from her side.

There was no lack in her welcoming ceremony but she didn't develop that love to consider anything around her.

Amidst of shower of flowers and hailing of her name she walked into the main entrance of palace where many unknown yet smiling faces were present to be soothed by her touch.

"Greetings to everyone, and thanks for the welcome," Subhadra joined her hands

"I am glad to meet the royal family of Dwarka," she spoke after getting some hugs and caress from her family.

"It's your family, Gudiya!" hearing the affectionate address for herself she looked at the person whom she discovered as her dau.

Beside him someone with mischievous smile was staring at her with a deep mysterious look in his eyes. She understood he was none other than her second elder brother who was popularly known as Manmohan.

"Dwarka's royal family have to be my family in real sense," Her blank face gained everyone's confused glances, but at the next moment she was led inside discarding the slight tension created by her statement.

Daughter of Dwarka had returned, but without any delight in her heart. If anything was there in her heart then it was doubt.

In this way the journey of Subhadra started with the first D, doubt.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏