[Ch 95]+(K Is A Pervert+Y And His Previous Life)

[Warning: Swearing, Sexual]

Inside the mindscape...

"When will this nightmare end", Indra said as he is having the worst mood right now.

"Hahahah", Asura lost is sanity as there were images of his reincarnation in dirty ways Keo wanted to think.

Keo had been thinking dirty thoughts about Naruto which made Indra and Asura slightly traumatized.

Another image popped in in Keo's head.

"Kami's kill me now, if you can hear me", Indra said in a pleading voice

Asura is in a sitting position and holding both his legs and rocking himself as his face is filled with horror.

Indra had no choice but to stop Keo again.

Back at the real world...

Keo had been horny and salivating because he wanted Naruto and him to be in bed.

When he was daydreaming about Naruto a loud sound came out of his head.

"YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT STOP IT!!", Indra said as he yelled with complete fury.

Keo had a headache and asked.

'What are talking about?', Keo asked the Sword Lunatic.

"Just stop thinking dirty things about Naruto! me and Asura are in your mindscape you idiot among idiots!", Indra said as he vocalize his words towards Keo.

'Oops sorry about that Sword Lunatic', Keo respond and non existantly scratch his head.

Indra is pissed and for 2 years inside Keo's head.

He hates Keo's dirty mind the most when Keo is in a horny state and Asura is once again traumatized because of it.

And Indra lectured him again about self control which Keo had to listen or Indra will yell even more at him.

With Yua...

"What you mean I'am you?", Yua is confused with this persons words.

The older man blink and said.

"Like you know I'm your previous life and your my reincarnation we are both the same person I've been dormant in your body because my soul is damage", The man explain to Yua.

"Can we first do the introduction?", Yua said as he wanted to know the man's name.

"The names Jake Adelaide, I'm a mage slash spear user", Jake said in introduction.

"Mine is Yua Aito a civilian", Yua said as he is just a civilian.

Jake look at Yua from up and down and said.