[Ch 27]+(Escalated To Kidnapping)

[Warning: Swearing]

Weeks were passing by...

Yoshida does not like the energetic Akira they are like polar opposite.

'Do to Yoshida being a cat, it would say that his not that energetic', Keo is sitting on top of the Hokage Monument.

Naruto love to sit her and see the village from below.

It is an amazing view and could see everything from the top.

Today is Saturday, Keo ate some chocolate cookie as he watch the sun rise up from the sky.

He also brought a straw boater hat and put it on my head.

The sky is beautiful the clouds pass by and he couldn't help, how relaxing it is.

Two nuke nin's...

"So we're going to capture a civilian, why a civilian?", The red hair puppet said.

"That civilian is closed with the nine tail jinchuriki, Sasori San", The blond with mouth's on his hands.

"By kidnapping the civilian, we can lure out the nine tail jinchuriki, Deidara", Sasori with a none expression face.

"It is ordered by Leader Sama", Deidara shrug's.

Sasori look at the Konoha Village as he was looking for a civilian boy.

"His in the Hokage Monument", Deidara said as he use a small bird to survey the village.

Both ran sneakily to the monument without being notice.

Back with Keo...

Keo felt something very eerie and he didn't like it at all.

Then he heard a voice from behind him.

"We finally found you", Deidara said as Sasori was walking behind Deidara.

Keo stood up and in a panic and trembling.

'Why the fuck are they here!', Keo hesitated and knew they were stronger then him.

"Surrender or to be force that is your two choices", Sasori ready to use his puppets and Deidara had put some clay in his mouthed hands.

'Shit, if they knew I have magic they'll try to use me', Keo had to use his chakra instead, it's better then nothing, if they knew he would be the biggest target for research and experiment.

"No", Keo didn't choice neither of them and his body is tense.

"Then we will force you", Sasori said.

He charged his puppets at him, Keo sprinted away to escape the both of them.

Deidara made a lot of his explosive bird clay's to chase Keo down.

Keo jump, up, down, sideways as the puppet's were charging everywhere and use he use his flowed his chakra into his fist and punch the incoming puppet his hat flew off his head.

"Damn!", Keo look at the ugly puppet's all charging together and a small clay bird almost blew him from the side's.

Going down the monument, scream's of civilian's could be heard, it alerted the Konoha Shinobi.

The anbu's came, but we're attack using explosive's and called back up to put down two nuke nin's.

"Hahah his not even a civilian level", Deidara said as he said "katsu" and destroyed some part of the village and Sasori had killed some Konoha Nin's.

"Urgh!", Keo got hit by an explosive bird clay in the back and he crashing into the ground in agony.

"Rono San Hold On!", Sakura and they came to rescue Keo, she went in front and in battle stance.