[Ch 24]+(Blondie Leaving For Training+The Sarutobi's Passing)

[Warning: Angst, Drama]

[Keo POV]

Naruto had been packing his thing's to go train with Jiraiya.

I knew these day would come, he will be leaving for a while or a long time.

And training with nature chakra has chances of turning you to stone.

I being afraid that Naruto will turn to stone, but I didn't worry since Naruto has strong determination.

Before they left I told Naruto the use of the ring and how it works and Ramen, Menma will watch over him, while Naruto is training.

Naruto smiled and said he will call him, when he misses him.

I also smile hearing what Naruto said, I didn't want to worry him either.

We hugged and wave goodbye, Kakashi, Sakura were also here waving goodbye two those two.

"He'll be alright", Sakura said to me as she knew how worried, I was reassured by her.

"Thanks for the head's up, Sakura San", I said back to her.

"No problem, Rono San", Sakura nodded and smile.

"Let's head back", Kakashi said to us.

"Hai", Both me and Sakura said as we go back to the inner village.

Kakashi stood at the front gate as he see's Naruto and Jiraiya disappear from a distance, no longer can be seen.

'Minato Sensei would have been proud seeing Naruto all grown up', Kakashi thought and sighing, walked away.

Months Past....

[No One's POV]

Hiruzen Sarutobi had passed away from old age.

Everyone in the village was mourning for his death some were having blank expressions and they all wore black as the symbol of mourning for the dead.

At the graveyard families and friends of Hiruzen Sarutobi were mourning.

Keo stood with mixed feelings about the old man.

'Even he neglected Naruto, however he was a good man', Keo thought, he knew how tiresome being Hokage is and couldn't spend time with your godson.

And the Konoha Council is annoying to begin with anyway.

Hiruzen Sarutobi had been burdened a lot, his old and had a hard time doing thing's both.

Keo hope the old man is in a better place, somewhere from a far universe, where he is reborn in a better life.

Tsunade was there and didn't shed a tear to show weakness, Keo could clearly tell she was crying within.

Asuma didn't light a cigarette in the passing of his father.

Konohamaru had been crying a lot and being comforted by close friends.

As everyone started to leave, I had been holding a flower's that is "Oriental lilies" and "Peace Lilies".

Oriental Lilies mean eternal life, and Peace Lilies suggest rebirth.

Keo put it unto the gravestone of Hiruzen Sarutobi as the cold wind's blew the sky became covered in dark cloud's.

Walking away as the rain started pouring from the sky heavily as everyone left to go home.

Kakashi shared the Umbrella with Keo and walked to Keo's home first.

As Kakashi look at Keo, Keo was calm and had a very blank expression.

Going to the direction of Keo's apartment, he then said.

"You have mix feeling's don't ya", Kakashi said to Keo.

"Ha, you knew I didn't like Hiruzen", Keo bitterly said, Naruto won't like the new's of Hiruzen passing away.

"Because of Naruto was neglected", Kakashi said as Keo stop so did he.

Keo look at Kakashi and said with a cold tone.

"You Also Neglected Naruto", Keo no longer walked with Kakashi and walk away as the rain poured onto him making his clothes wet.

Kakashi knew Keo was right, he neglected Naruto from the very beginning.

'I should have done something better', Kakashi fell in deep silence now.

Near a far alleyway...

Sakura hid near the corner of an alleyway, she had been watching Keo and Kakashi talk.

'Naruto was neglected?', Sakura didn't want to snoop into someone's family affair's.

She didn't bother to go to Kakashi and Keo or she might escalate thing's even worse.

Back with Keo...

Keo laid on the sofa and felt a faint of exhaustion and had already took a warm bath and change of casual clothes that is color scheme of red.

Depressing atmosphere was taking over the living room.

'They neglected Naruto', Keo gritted his teeth remembering the original, he isn't in a good mood.

Naruto was utterly neglected in the original and had a miserable state of mind and body.

'Kurama has not yet influence Naruto', Keo thought.

"You ok, Rono San?", Yoshida said as he was also laying on the sofa.

"Yeah, I think so", Keo replied back to Yoshida.

Yoshida stayed quiet and he wanted to say that Henori had been doing abnormal thing's.

"Rono San, I wanted to report, but since it's not the time, I should leave you for a bit", Yoshida said back.

Keo glance at Yoshida and said.

"Just report it now", Keo was slumping even more on the sofa.

"...Ok", Yoshida replied and ready to report.

"Henori had been actively training secretly in the Lower Branch Hyuga and already had been given a bird cage seal at a very young age, Henori will be going out tomorrow as I heard his own conversation", Yoshida exclaimed.

'So the kid is going out tomorrow', Keo needed to meet Henori and wonder what type of person he is.

Outside the rain didn't stop as it became a thunderstorm as lightning could be heard booming through Konoha.

Keo glance outside as he hear's the pitter patter of the rain like a music.

'It's pretty peaceful', Keo thought as in the future nothing will be peaceful as war will be coming.

Maybe Madara was right about giving human's chakra.

Peace can't be achieve that easily, Keo had been watching Madara talk in Naruto.

Yoshida had left and went to the table that is infront a window and slept their for a while.

Both Hagoromo and Hamura were fools among foolish god's.

'They are not the enlighten one's, that is my opinion', Keo had googled that buddhist mythology is depicted in Naruto.

"Haaa~, annoying god's", Keo said to himself, be knew god's were good or bad, it's their choice to be good to to be bad.

Naruto world is truly black and white in the original series.

He couldn't shake off the feeling of seeing a carcass of a man or a women, however he hasn't seen it yet.

Falling into a deep sleep, Keo's eyes are close and holding a orange fox plushie that he bought a long time ago, he hugged it tightly into his arm's.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[Hagoromo and Hamura are very much bad guys in my opinion's, they gave chakra to the world causing it into a bloody all out war with one another and the Bijuu's are held as prisoner's and many had died with grief and sadness, Both the Otsutsuki brother's made a horrible decision of giving chakra to humanity]