[Ch 3]+(Fuck The Original)

[Warning: Swearing]

[Keo POV]

At night.....

Before we slept, we introduced to each other and then ate some instant noodles.

We chatted a lot , Naruto is very talkative through our dinner.

And I didn't seem to be annoyed by his bickering at all, everyone would say that his annoying.

'At least you should know him better first', I thought to myself.

Naruto slurp his noodles, chewing them up in his mouth as he happily smiled and chatted more.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for him because through out his childhood was worst then any mental and physical abuse.

'Hated by the crappy village that doesn't even know your true self', I thought again.

After we ate our meals we put the cup and chopsticks on to the garbage can and I gave Naruto some new toothbrush so we could brush our teeth in the bathroom afterwards we went to bed.

Entering the bedroom, I let Naruto sleep on my bed while I grab a blanket, a pillow and laid down beside the bed.

"Goodnight, Naruto Kun", I said.

"Goodnight, Rono Kun", Naruto replied to me.

We both went to bed, Naruto was already fast asleep.

But I was not yet asleep because I was thinking off something.

'Should I blackened Naruto instead?', I thought as Naruto needed to know that Konoha doesn't deserve him.

It would be pretty amazing to see Naruto being a villain, but this world is not fiction so, if he blackened Naruto in the future I don't know what will happen to me.

But I didn't like the original because of many reasons.

Naruto is not a character nor me or the others, we are living breathing human beings who have a right to follow our own path.

'Fuck The Original', I cursefully thought, the original was nothing but a land of suffering of losing love one's

Blinking I yawned meaning I'm tired since I'am rubbing my eye lids and are slightly closing.

He'll make sure to change the little's foxes fate.

[No One's POV]

Somewhere In The Hokage Tower...

Inside was Hiruzen Sarutobi suffering from piles of paperwork.

On the hokage desk he was smoking and puff the smoke out his mouth as the smoke disappeared or desolve.

'Haaaa~ what a day', it was already night time but he couldn't finish the piles of paperwork that were stacked together.

Then someone entered using the window.

"Hokage Sama", An Anbu greeting his superior bowing down and stood their infront of Hiruzen.

"Wolf report", Hiruzen said with a calm tone as he lazily laid on his chair, smoking away.

"Hokage Sama, we were monitoring, Naruto Uzumaki in the forest as he was near a river fishing, a young boy shouted and Naruto Uzumaki was startled and slip from the stone and fell into the water.....", Wolf explained to the Hokage.

Hiruzen heard and slammed the table and stood up from his seat.

"What!", Shouted Hiruzen when he heard Naruto fell into the water.