[Ch 84]+(Accidentally Mix DNA+Mindscape)

[Warning: Swearing]

At night...

The Konoha's had fallen asleep except for the security guards.

The full moon shines above Konoha and stars glimmering beautifully in the night sky.

With Keo and Naruto...

Keo had been snuggling in Naruto's chest and holding his slender waist.

Naruto is already fast asleep and is slighty snoring cutely.

He couldn't fall asleep and look at the beautiful face of Naruto.

'Lovely', Keo thought and caressing Naruto cheek which is warm.

Guilty in heart he remembered when he was at the fire country for two years he couldn't be with Naruto and he heard that Naruto had almost lost control.

What makes it worst is that he was not there.

Keo is still guilty back then and when he came back he of course sweetly greeted by Naruto.

And they had a small talk about how Naruto had a hard time in Konoha without him.

His heart ache and knew that leaving Naruto for two years from when they were teens is a good and bad idea at the same time.

Ramen and Menma give tabs on how Naruto is doing.

What he feared the most that Naruto nearly died and Keo thanks Sakura for saving his blondie.

Keo hugged Naruto tightly as Naruto didn't felt the little pressure that Keo is giving him and continue to sleep.

Even if Keo and Naruto had a talk about it.

Naruto is the one that is relief and while Keo is concern.

When the kids were not born, Keo had been worrying while putting a smile on his face.

He is just to worried back then and made sure to make every lost time of theres worth it and is happy when Naruto is pregnant with there first born.

Keo will not let any bad things happening to his family.

With Orochimaru...

"Oh shit", Orochimaru said as he accidentally spilled the Uchiha DNA into the Hatake DNA.

The fetus in the glass tube which is filled with unknown liquid.

Orochimaru sighing as he became clumsy.

He can't kill the fetus inside the tube or he will kill an innocent soul inside the fetuses body.

Reading a lot of book and some were recommended by Keo about souls which is a intriguing topic for him.

Sighing again he had to tell Kakashi that he mistakenly mix his DNA with Obito's DNA which is a big accident.

Orochimaru had been studying the Uchiha's in a good way.

He is not the crazy Orochimaru from his previous days as he is getting old with the entire shit he did back then.

"Kakashi would probably react badly", Orochimaru muttering to himself and he didn't want to leave the laboratory as he had to examine the fetus growing inside the Glass Tube.

With Keo inside his mindscape...

[Pinterest]

"Both of you are stuck with me", Keo said as a non existent sweat

"Yes and you have to explain why you are associating with Kaguya?", Indra said as Kaguya is sitting floating beside Keo.

Asura had been staring at Kaguya who also stared back at him.

"Hello grandmother", Asura greeted and with an awkward smile as it was the first time meeting his grandmother.

"Mmm", Kaguya said as she didn't look at his grandson because he is the son of the traitor Hagoromo.

Indra look at his grandmother and averted his eyes as he didn't want the eyes of displeased in his grandmother looking at him.

Keo felt the atmosphere very awkward and couldn't even move an inch.

Kaguya didn't give attention to her two grandsons as she had her attention on the poppy flowera which were beautiful red as ever.

She pick the flower and Keo continue to converse with the two.

"Since you guys will be staying inside my mindscape don't browse my memories without my permission", Keo said as he cross both his arms.

"Or i'll send you both to the worst part of my memories", Keo sadistically smiled as he will show them the cringe side of his memories.

Asura nodded and didn't want to know what worst memories that Keo will be showing.

Indra nod at Keo and didn't say a word.

Kaguya on the other hand can only access to some part of Keo's memories which are on the good side.

She floated away as Asura look at Kaguya who entered a door which had stars decorated in it.

As she left Keo look at the face of Asura who is curious which he glared at him.

Keo sighing as Asura seem to be curious just like Naruto.

Two curious guys with the same soul how relatable for Keo.

"What i'm gonna do since i'm stuck in your brain for a long time", Indra said with sarcasm.

Keo had his veins out and has a darkened face and look at Indra.

"Then you can look in the mirror and entertain yourself", Keo said back with a sneer.

Indra didn't like that and glared at Keo and they both glared at each other again like enemies.

"Do you have personality of a wolf or a cat maybe your a dog barking with no bite", Indra said as he directed it at Keo.

"What about mister red eyes who has angry issues like a boar red eyes just like you", Keo said back with a vicious tone.

Both were in a heated fight as because Indra started the entire thing anyway.

Asura felt small as both auras of Indra and Keo soaring with killing intent.

He tried to stop them but they both yelled at him to shut up as Asura shut his mouth seeing the vicious look of Keo and Indra.

'I guess I can't stop this fight', Asura thought as Keo bravely is fighting with Indra.

"Do you think I would easily fall for you stupid words", Keo said.

"Oh yes because your a brain dead idiot", Indra said back.

"You sword lunatic, I'm not stupid unlike you, Mister Angry Man", Keo said as he remembered that Indra had been tricked by Zetsu.

Both there veins were out and there started to have a dog and cat fight which Asura could only watch at the sidelines.

"I'm not angry you brat!", Indra yelled back.

"Then Bite Me!", Keo shouted in provoking back and pointed at Indra.

It was a messy fight.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[Keo and Indra became enemies and Asura is stuck in the sidelines]