[Ch 50]+(The Danger's Of Having Mana+Changes In The Clan)

[Keo POV]

After days at the hospital...

Tsunade has told us that we can leave the hospital.

Naruto holding Theo and use henge to disguise himself as a female, I also disguise myself also.

Both me and Naruto walked together people didn't look at us as they didn't care.

Our house is a little far from the mansion.

Looking at Theo, I couldn't help but dote over him and so did Naruto.

We love Theo who is cheerful for a normal baby being weird is not bad.

As we reach the house, Theo had fallen asleep in Naruto's arms.

Entering the entrance of the gate, I looked at each side and then closed the door from behind.

We undisguised ourselves and entered the house.

Naruto sat down on the sofa and feed little Theo.

I went into the kitchen, defrost the meat and brought out some ingredients to make Oriental Chicken Salad With Crunchy Ramen Noodles.

This recipe is an asian recipe from the system that I had research about.

Walking into the living room, I told Naruto to eat while I hold Theo.

He nodded and handed Theo to me as I carefully hold him in my arms.

Naruto use the fork to grab some and put it into his mouth.

Theo is squirming in my arms and giggling like a baby would do.

I didn't need to worry about anything since I had a lot of money and magic is useful for many things.

I'm omnipotent however I have to teach Theo and maybe other children that would be added to the family to teach them about magic.

Magic Neutral is fundamental to all magic and I don't know what effects that will do to our children who will be growing up in the future.

I felt concerned about it, however they are young and strong so I didn't need to worry.

Children in the Uzumaki Sukachi family will grew up just fine.

But the world will not because of to many dangers lurking in the shadows.

'Their mana will protect them', I thought to myself.

Theo move his little baby hands and had been touching the air and babbling.

Naruto hadn't finished eating his meal.

Mana will soon be found out and I didn't want my children to grew up being used by others.

Generation of passing down mana is dangerous as people will try to use it for their own needs.

I have to teach my children about using mana for the right things and needs.

And I thought about the other Otsutsuki's that will be coming to Konoha.

I had to prepare myself for the chaos that will happen.

'I need to talk about Naruto transferring Kurama to Theo', If my idea is correct.

Making Theo the next jinchuriki at an early age.

Naruto will be weaker in the next generation however Theo is not as he is a child between mana and chakra so the chances of Kurama's survival also is 86 percent.

Meaning Kurama will be alive but Theo will be fighting some of the Otsutsuki's that will attack Konoha.

I thought that it was ridiculous on what I was thinking because Theo is way to young.

But this was our hope for me and others I care the most and for Theo.

Theo is not a hero nor a villain, I want him to grew up to defeat the Otsutsuki's that will be coming.

Blinking and I look at Theo, who is seemed to fall asleep again.

Theo is my precious child and I didn't want to be a stupid believer of some stupid prophecy.

Don't follow the obsession of a lunatic who believes in saving the world even thought is right or wrong.

I'm not that kind of person, I will be talking with Naruto about making Theo the next nine tail jinchuriki.

[No One's POV]

With Hanabi...

Hanabi had greatly changed the Hyuga Clan.

She had made a lot of improvements around the Hyuga Clan.

The main branch and lower branch are no longer.

Everyone is equal in the Hyuga Clan and made sure that the bird cages seal can only be use for those to who are bad people in the Hyuga Clan.

Hanabi also forbidden marriage incest and said that they should find a suitable person for them to marry.

Which they were afraid to marry strange people they had to accept the new rule as Tsunade had told Hanabi about that if they continue this marriage incest there are chances that the next generation will have a illness.

Hanabi had known that Tsunade is right about it as she had found out about the information of Itachi.

Itachi is well known and had been coughing a lot.

Tsunade told her that maybe Itachi had a genetic defect in Itachi's DNA.

If it's true or false that they might have a chance that there children may have a genetic defect would greatly affect the daily life of their descendants.

So the Changes were needed at the Clan to ensure a better life for everyone.

With Hanabi and Hinata's after Hiashi Hyuga.

He was very much ignored by her children and and was given a death glare by the previous lower branch Hyuga's.

Hiashi had been forbidden to talk with his daughter's.

However do to Hanabi being the clan head and Hinata and Neji had gain status at war.

Hiashi to them was nothing but a pebble to them.

Hinata is with Kiba at the Inuzuka Clan Compound training with Kiba to skillfully rain their skills.

She didn't want to be a drawback to herself with Kiba's support she didn't feel any fear nor shyness.

Hinata and Kiba will be marrying very soon and couldn't wait to see what the future holds for them.

Back at the Uzumaki Sukachi Resident's...

Naruto and the baby were in the bedroom asleep.

Keo on the other hand he has been reading books about farming.

Which he had been thinking on where the supply except seafood come from.

He didn't find any farmlands around Konoha or any other area.

So it was a big theory on where the farmlands are located like it was not added in the Naruto Anime.

It's like that the creator had forgotten that part of the anime and it had not been mentioned.

About the supply of food where is came from it was a big mystery for him so question.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[Sorry guys, but I will be absent in writing for a few days because I have sore eyes or red eyes so I will be taking a break]