[Ch 54]+(Family Affair+Filipino Language)

Theo had been a Chunin since he pass the Chunin Exam 2 years ago.

Him and his teammates would sometime do their separate job or go together as a team.

Neji had been supervising them for 2 years and no longer will be their teacher as they are now full fledge Shinobi.

Theo went doing D Ranks in Konoha so he earned his own money to save it for his future.

"Theo Nii San", Theo heard a female from behind him.

"Huh?", Theo look from behind and it was Kurayami Uchiha.

"Kurayami is something wrong?", He looked at the sad expression of Kurayami.

"Nothing... it's just that Tou San is back", Kurayami said back.

Theo frowns at Kurayami's response.

"Do you wanna go to Ichiraku's? It's on the house", Theo asked Kurayami.

"Yeah...", Kurayami is not happy because his father who he had never seen before came back.

'Family Issues is really affecting Kurayami', Theo sighing his heart and walked with Kurayami to the Ichiraku's Ramen Shop.

With Sarada...

Sarada had experience being almost pierced by her fathers sword when she was about to greet him.

Feeling the anxiety that her father didn't recognize her at first and nearly get killed.

Tamaki had a cold expression at Sasuke and had a small talk about the incident.

Sarada had been thinking about many questions flooding her mind.

'Does Tou San love me and Kurayami?', Sarada never experience having a father who had just left them for she knew that he was investigating something.

She had been strong for her mother and younger brother however when her father came home her strong appearance had become weak.

Sarada walked to talk with her Aunt Sakura Haruno who is in the Hokage Office doing work.

As she walk to the Hokage Tower.

At the Hokage Tower...

Sakura had been organizing the entire papers stack at her.

'Kakashi didn't properly organize the papers well', Sakura thought and finish the first stack.

Shikamaru is beside Sakura and telling her about the technology from the Konohagakure Scientific Ninja Weapons Team.

Which is lead by Akita Inuzuka Sumire.

Katasuke Tōno was imprisoned for cooperating with the Kara's early found out by Akita with the help of Henori Hyuga who was just passing by.

Henori Hyuga is strange and happy_go_lucky_one

*Click*

The door in front of the Hokage open.

"Sarada?", Sakura is confused why Sarada is here.

"Hokage Sama can I talk to you", Sarada asked Sakura.

Sakura look at Shikamaru and he nodded as he left the room closing the door from behind.

"We can talk now Sarada", Sakura said back with a gentle tone in her voice.

"Thank you Sakura Oba Chan", Sarada smiled and stood at the from of Sakura.

"Oba Chan...Tou San is back and I had to tell you about him early ago", Sarada said back.