[Ch 88]+(Little Star Is In Love?+Prisoners)

Keo is with Naruto at the council meeting which was about the expansion of tourist that came to see Uzu City.

[Keo's Clothes]

Keo folded both his hands as he listen to the conversation of the counselors

He is standing beside Naruto who is sitting with the counselors at the long table.

[Naruto's Clothes]

The Matriarch Ei Ayuna suggested about doing a full security control at each gate of Uzu City control the large quantity of tourist visiting so that the City won't be crowded

Some agreed and from the Patriarch Shizuno Ryuken a man added that they should prepare more things for the festival.

[Resurrection Of Uzu]

[ウズの復活]

Which is a big event and the first event for Uzu City and will become apart of the celebration which will start at the year old March 31 to also honor Mito Uzumaki.

Everyone has a long discussion until they dismissed when it is done.

Keo and Naruto walked out of the meeting room.

Naruto gave the letter to the Anbu and told him to send this letter to the Uzu Lord/Anori.

The Anbu by code name Black nod and quickly in a swoosh disappeared in thin air.

They walk further and are out of the building which four anbu's came and walked with them as they were there body guards.

Keo is the one that is being guarded as he is weak because of lacking skills and didn't train properly.

Pretending to be civilian when he was young was hard as he abandoned the training as there were to many roots that were watching him back then.

Keo is the weakest Sukachi as he became a low grade Kage because his skills are rusting.

However he is good with range attacks like how he shot an arrow at Momoshiki.

He was idiotically care free and remembered the Akatsuki's kidnapping him because of it.

When he was relaxing at the Hokage Monument.

Keo and Naruto walked at the streets and is greeted by the Uzu Citizens with bright smiles.

Both of them hold hands while walking as the Anbu's look around with vigilant eyes.

Naruto had been talking about who will be the heir to the yellow flash or namikaze clan.

Keo is vague about that as he wonder which is his kids will become the Namikaze Heir.

They had been talking about it.

However they're children except Anori and Sirius who are in there own respective clan heir positions seems to not have in intentions of being a heir.

Naruto has a complicated expression and held his own chin and thinking.

Keo and Naruto walked to there mansion which is at the north east.

With Sirius....

Sirius has been studying about the multiverse since he was curious about the parallel universe just like the other dimension which are now connected to this world.

And he can also see Kaguya which was not a surprise to him as he knew she is a powerful being but is sealed away by his mother, uncle Sasuke, and aunt Sakura.

Sirius misses his friends Momo and Yua which he doesn't know how they are doing right now.

However they send each other letters and Sirius can just used shadow realm to travel to Konoha easily.

And most of the letters belong to Yua which he couldn't stop reading his letters.

'Do I like Yua?', Sirius thought and felt goosebumps for the first time.

Unlike Momo who he sees as a big sister.

Yua is different as he is shy to others but not to Sirius as they were closed since they met in the academy for civilians.

Everyone as the personality of shyness which didn't add to Sirius thought as he remembered that Yua likes to hug him.

They were kids so hugging is normal for kids.

But Sirius wonder if he really like Yua as he had his heart pounding and has a slight blush on his cheek.

Shooting his head and thought that it is ridiculous thoughts.

Then he closed the book and in such a young age.

'Yua', Sirius blink as in dismay as his heart still beating after thinking about Yua.

He wonder how Yua is doing maybe in his older years he can visit Yua.

With all those thoughts he wanted to ask his parents however it would be embarrassing to ask them about it.

With Kawaki...

Kawaki is at the Anbu Headquarters as he is the captain of the Anbu's and Eida is a trainer for the new Anbu's that will be joining.

On the other hand Daemon in such a young age is at the Interrogation & Torture Department.

The torture has been toned down because it might psychologically and physically might break the mind of the enemy.

Daemon thought is a stupid thing.

Until Keo said that they might accidentally torture an innocent person without evidence nor convicted that he or she might be a enemy or criminal that did something bad or following orders.

Eida agreed to Keo's opinion and Daemon had agreed in the end as he didn't want to torture an innocent person even thought he is a sadistic person himself.

All the criminals are sent to prison which is The Shinobi Prison: Hozuki Castle which is a very secure prison.

Which is at the Kusagakure.

It even tightened as the shadow beast Rome the outside of the prison from grounds of the forest.

Prisoners weren't able to escape because of how adapt the shadow beast are.

When a prisoner is about to escape they were caught by the beast by pinning them down and taking them back to prison.

The ward is actually grateful for the shadow beast which he doesn't know where they came from as they just popped out of nowhere.

With Yua...

Yua has been sitting in the classroom and in 2 years he will graduate from Civilian Academy.

He is now 10 years just like his sister Momo.

Yua had been reading the letter s which he and Sirius have been exchanging for the 2 years in a half.

Yua misses him since Sirius left Konoha with his family.

He hope to see him soon.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[Who is the top and the bottom?]

[Sirius or Yua]

[Comment On Who Is The Top And Bottom]