[Ch 87]+(In The Hidden Leaves)

Shikadai Nara a 18 years old Shinobi is no longer that lazy as he was trained by his mother.

Back then he was not motivated and act like his father.

Experiment his first victory against Yodo because he was trained harder and more vigorous the before.

With Shikadai...

Shikadai sat at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop.

Aiko a 18 years old and the daughter of Ayame and Gin, she is helping out her mother and is a closed friend of Shikadai.

"Your going to Uzu City?", Aiko said as she knew that Shikadai is the friend of Anori.

"Yeah I got invited to be a guest there", Shikadai said aland holding the letter which is an invitation.

"Hey Shikadai!", Kurayami who is now 15 years old and has grown into a bright young man.

"Oh Kurayami", Shikadai said as couldn't help but smile.

"What are you guys talking?", Kurayami sat down on the sit and beside Shikadai.

"Well, Shikadai over here is invited to Uzu City", Aiko said as she continues her work.

"Right, it saids from the letter that I can invite anyone", Shikadai said as he look at Kurayami who is excited to see what Uzu City looks like.

"Really?!", Kurayami said as he hasn't seen the Sukachi family for a while now.

"Yep", Shikadai sighing as how ecstatic Kurayami is towards the invitation.

With Sarada...

Sarada had grown her long hair and became a very beautiful young lady.

Sarada right now is an Anbu by the name "Bloody Crow".

She on top of the Hokage Monument and looking at her village for a while.

[Flashback]

With many hardships she had her positive side still with her and had been studying about positive emotions that can actually unlock a Sharingan without needing the negative emotions.

With the help of Orochimaru who also thinks that Sarada's theory might help the next generation of Uchiha's.

But the blindness is needed to be solve as Sarada wanted to study more on Healing Jutsu's and make a type of healing which just like the Senju's.

Tamaki is a supportive mother and knew that Sarada will be able to crack anything.

While Sasuke thought it is not a good idea but had to let it slide and wonder if Sarada can cure the blindness.

Sasuke will have to pass down the rinnegan sooner or later to Sarada.

She will find a way and there is no needing for transplant fo cure it and Sarada is almost cracking it.

Then she realize something that made her look like and idiot and remembered that the Sukachi's has a very powerful healing items and mana.

Before the Sukachi family left.

Sarada asked to her teammate if he can permanently cast a spell to make them not have the blindness.

And added it with healing so that when an Uchiha is injured they can healing themselves.

Anori thought about it and had to agree and knew making Sarada's request is a little to much.

But when they were still teammates.

Anori had been rescued by Sarada many times before his magic even advance.

With that Anori casted a permanent healing which Sarada is grateful of Anori's help and swore her allegiance to Anori.

[Flashback End]

Sarada no longer fears blindness and sometimes he doesn't use her Eternal Mangekyo as she can fight without it.

And many were impressed by her and she is not arrogant unlike the previous Uchiha's long ago before the massacre happened.

She is at her office in the Anbu Head Quarters right now.

With Sakura...

Sakura is in her desk as she is writing on her laptop with less of paperwork that had to be done.

Do to the development of Konoha there were a lot of ups and downs in progressing of Konoha.

The morals had greatly boosted even further.

Finishing her last paperwork.

Sakura also greeted the three boys Metal Lee, Denki, and Iwabee and given them an escort mission.

From what she can tell that Iwabee and Denki are together.

However she can't interfere with them as it is rude to invade privacy between Iwabee and Denki.

Metal Lee on the other is still single and is the next Konoha Beast.

To Sakura's surprised that Metal Lee has fangirls that likes him as he grew into a handsome young man.

Sakura chuckles as she remembers herself among the fangirls back then when she was younger.

Back with Shikadai...

Shikadai invited his friends to visit Uzu City in just three days as they needed to pack.

Which they didn't decline and ChoCho will have to tell this to Sarada who is at the Anbu Head Quarters.

Inojin smile as he is going to see his distant cousins which is Asahi.

And Shikadai invited Kakashi, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Okimono, and others to there group to go to Uzu City.

With Kakashi...

Kakashi is with is son which is also Obito's son.

Ginjiro is a 1 year old kid and has the blood of Kakashi and Obito.

Basically Ginjiro is there child now as they took full responsibility as they knew arguing will not solve everything.

Obito loves Ginjiro as he is just like himself which is the personality.

However Ginjiro has Kakashi silver hair and black eyes as Obito's.

It is really a mix.

Kakashi became the mother figure while Obito is the father figure.

They both love together as taking care of Ginjiro who is a well behaved child that it was easy to raise Ginjiro.

Even if Ginjiro is 1 years old he is already smart and sometimes would act mischievous.

Kakashi can't hate the kid which is a clone.

The clone can't be blame as Ginjiro doesn't completely know everything that is going on.

Kakashi and Obito are parents to the child and had to sometimes blame Orochimaru for the strange clumsiness which created the cute little Ginjiro.

With Orochimaru...

Orochimaru sneeze and thought that someone is talking behind his back which he doesn't know who it is.

But he continues to do his research anyway as he is in his laboratory.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[Ginjiro means Silver as he has silver hair just like Kakashi]