[Ch 12]+(Creating A Familiar+Chunin Exam's)

[Warning: Swearing]

Naruto wave goodbye to Keo and hurriedly followed his teammates and sensei.

Inside the apartment...

Keo is thinking of creating a familiar to protect Naruto from Orochimaru and the sand invader's later hour.

They're were different type's of human, non human, creatures that are made familiar by blood contract.

"A wolf would be good, mixing shadow and corruption element would be a dangerous combination", Keo had to create a destructive hybrid able to do move into the shadow's and a corruption.

Keo nodded to himself, Orochimaru has some weird Jutsu making him slippery with corruption that had the ability to decay any life form.

"That's the only I can think of...", Keo didn't waste time, pushing the furniture to the wall to make space for his creation.

He had to close the window and went into stood at the side in front of the center of the living room, he put a sound barrier to make sure no one from the outside could hear, what is happening inside.

"Here goes nothing", Keo concentrate, his magic was oozing out of his hands with a black aura covering his entire hands.

The creation circle was completed, Keo bit his thumb as blood was coming out of it.

Keo put his hand on the center of the creation circle with a single drop of blood fell down.

A golden electrocuting glow, crackling noises were booming the living room.

Then.....

A black wolf with magenta sharp eyes emerge from the creation circle as it was done, the black wolf was the size of an adult horse.

The black wolf howled loud that Keo had to put sound proof magic on his own ear's, the circle also dissipated.

'Damn, I almost lost my fucking hearing', Keo muttered to himself.

"Greetings Master", The black wolf said with a very deep male voice, he obediently sat at the center, the black wolf swayed his large black tail.

'Why do I feel so gringe by the greeting', Keo didn't want to act all mighty, Keo was cringy demeanor change to calmness and said to the black wolf.

"I want you, to protect a boy named Naruto Uzumaki, who is going to the Chunin Exam's today and protect him to matter what", Keo explained.

"Understood, but what about my name master?", The black wolf said in affirmative and asked him.

Keo didn't want to name him, he wanted Naruto to name the wolf instead of him.

"I'm not the one that will be naming you, Naruto will be the one that will name you, after the entire charade is done", Keo replied, the black wolf tilted it's wold head and nodded.

The black wolf merge into the shadow's to protect his master partner.

With team 7.....

Team 7 were in the inner forest of the "Forest Of Death".

The team's were roaming and searching for their perspective scroll's and attacking each other, when they encounter each other.

Sakura was holding the earth scroll so they needed to find a another scroll to go to the tower and pass.

Naruto, Sasuke were vigilant to their surrounding's, but they would glare at each other like rival's would do.

While in the forest they encountered some of the team's all the way.

However they didn't expect that a crazy snake bastard came out of nowhere and attack them.

Sasuke was bitten by an unusual black mark on his neck that just appeared

Naruto and Sasuke were both unconscious on the ground, living Sakura to defend them, she carries them into a small cave.

"What should I do", Sakura was gritting her teeth as she felt defenceless, she was very exhauste, but had to stay vigilant at all cause.

"Huh?!", Sakura was startled by a huge beast that emerge from the shadow's.

Frightened and thought this was the end and closed her eyes.

"Uzumaki Sama seemed to be unconscious",The black wolf said.

"Wh-who are you!?", Sakura held her kunai up and ready to defend or attack.

"I'm here to protect Uzumaki Sama ordered by my Master, it seems I was a little late", The black wolf statement was clear.

'Master?', Sakura was confused, who this master was and why he or she is protecting Naruto.

With the black wolf, Sakura was felt at east, then the sound team came in and attack Sakura and the black wolf.

They're were a lot of clashing, but the black wolf had beaten two of the sound ninjas with ease.

Sakura on the other hand, her hair was being gripped by the nin and she had no choice, but to cut her hair for escape the enemies grasp.

Using the kunai in her hand, she bravely cut her hair as the enemy let go because the hair of Sakura was cut, the enemy quickly was about to hit Sakura.

The black wolf was about to help Sakura then a guy wearing a green jumpsuit, appeared out of nowhere and kicked the enemy in the face and made a battle pose against the enemy.

"Miss Sakura Chan are you alright", It was Rock Lee, who Sakura met at the building.

"Lee Kun", Sakura said in surprise by Lee's appearance.

The black wolf didn't want to be seen so he went into the shadow of Sakura to spy on their conversation.

At Hiruzen got a huge headache from yesterday that Kakashi had reported him, about Keo and Naruto.

'That Gaki is making my head hurt, what will Minato San and Kushina San think, they're son is seduce by a young man', Hiruzen was of course talking about Keo, who was making a move on Naruto.

Feeling like an old man he is, the younger generation are doing romantic stuff in such a young age, Hiruzen is really getting old with this matter and couldn't control it.

And Hiruzen was ferocious aura was appearing some of the Kages felt his viciousness for some reason.

'Did something happen?', The Kages were looking at each other and didn't know the answer, but the aura was like a overprotective to his daughter from being deflowered.

Hiruzen doesn't have a daughter, but they don't know who the person is anyway.

They just ignored the killing intent and continued watching using the crystal ball.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

In Another Universe...

Hiruzen: Gaki come back her!

Hiruzen holding a very sharp Katana was chasing Keo around the village.

Keo: Old man, leave me alone!

Hiruzen: You dare seduce my students SON!

Naruto: .....