[Ch 30]+(Planning On Leaving Konoha+Suspicion)

Days later...

In Konoha Hospital...

Keo had been sent to the hospital as his body is bruise and wounded from the torture.

His mental mind is stable, Inoichi had check, but they were some things that can't be entered.

Naruto had been sitting beside Keo and held his hand.

"Sniff...Hic..Hic", Naruto said to Keo as he thought his going to die, his tears fell on the ground.

Keo couldn't move his body as it is exhausted numbness and running, his voice is a little hoarse.

"I'm alright love don't cry", Calling him love instead of his nickname, Keo miss Naruto a lot past weeks since he trained with Jiraiya.

The crying blondie could only be helpless, wiping his eyes from all the tears falling on his face.

Keo frown's seeing his little Blondie crying, he couldn't move to comfort him, either way his gonna be stuck in the hospital bed, until he heals.

Tsunade had been talking with the medic's in the hospital and walk to the patient's room, where Keo is.

She had been pestered by the council, who are old that the Sasuke Uchiha retrieval mission, should not be postponed.

The more they demanded and argue with her the more she was piss and called the two elder's senile old men's.

She kick both the annoying elder's out of the office and she is going to remove them from the council position.

And Tsunade had been investigating Danzo, who had been in a suspect for some cases in Konoha.

As she entered the room, Tsunade could see how Naruto is worrying for Keo with teary affectionate eyes.

That made her bitterly smile remembering her brother and the love of her life.

When Tsunade thought about the death incident's of Nawaki and Dan, she wanted to drink her worries and regret's away.

Closing the door she didn't want to disturb the two love birds.

She did the right thing, losing a love one is more painful then losing to a fight.

Experiencing the pain of the war, she went outside and to the direction of the Hokage Tower.

With Sakura...

Sakura had been doing busy thing's around the hospital and see Tsunade going out.

'Why did Tsunade Sensei had a sad face?', Sakura is a smart girl so after finishing the job, she will be looking for some clue's about her sensei.

Improving her strength and medical skill, she is glad to be an apprentice to learn more about many things.

She gained Tsunade's "YIN SEAL: RELEASE", as a diamond-shaped tattoo is on her forehead.

And she has been studying earth jutsu and successful in gaining some ninjutsu's about it.

Sakura then went to another room to check patient for any damages in or out of his/her body.

Back with Keo...

"I'm moving out of Konoha", Keo said making Naruto wide eyes.

"WHAT!", Naruto yelled, stood up from his sit, he didn't want Keo to go anywhere then Konoha.

Naruto settled down and calming is fast beating heart and sat back.

"Love calm down, I know you don't like the arrangement, but I'm not safe in Konoha", Keo stated the facts, Konoha has a low security and can easily make an intruder enter without notice.

With a frowned face that Naruto his making, Keo is right as Konoha is not safe from danger.

His blue eyes shrank in displeasure.

"I know you don't like it, but it is for the better, we won't be separated that long", Keo confirming from what he said.

Naruto look at Keo and he trust Keo's word's.

The Akatsuki's will not stop until all jinchuriki is in their grasp.

"Right, but can you talk using the ring, I haven't used it for a very long time", Naruto said back.

"Alright Love, I'll contact, you can contact me whatever you want", Keo replied back in which Naruto is overjoyed and Naruto his cheek.

Keo will be living in the fire country for a while and won't be coming back until the enemy had been defeated.

He'll have to disguise himself also so he won't be caught by the Akatsuki's.

Keo and Naruto had a long talk about the moving arrangement and Keo will have to get Tsunade's permission for it.

With Sumi and Yiwa in the barbeque restaurant...

Sumi and Yiwa visited Keo yesterday and they were happy that Keo is alright and they were getting busy and couldn't visit Keo everyday, Sumi had been sowing clothes for the customers and Yiwa had been making furniture's.

Both work tirelessly day and night finishing the product they made.

From what they heard Keo was kidnap by the Akatsuki's days ago and is rescued.

Both felt relief wash over them.

"Rono San had gone through the worst case scenario", Yiwa said as he sat and ate a barbeque.

"Yeah, Rono San had been seen with bruise's all over his body and had been mentally introded by the name Itachi Uchiha", Sumi shivered saying the name Itachi Uchiha.

"Mmmmm...Itachi Uchiha the one that slaughtered his entire clan?", Yiwa asked.

"Yeah that guy", Sumi grab a barbeque and drank some water with it

"All I know that it's very suspicious to me", Yiwa is not a detective, but it's weird as the Uchiha Prodigy would do that to his clan.

Yiwa felt that Konoha had something to do with the incident, but who?

"Hey Sumi San, do you know that council guy that wear's a bandage?", Yiwa asked Sumi.

"Oh you mean lord Danzo Shimura, his the paranoid guy that has been training a lot's of root's", Sumi si a smart person, who had been joining in the gossip group and reading some old news papers.

"Yep that guy, his very suspicious and I don't know if it link's to the cases in Konoha", Yiwa had felt eerie thing's when his near Danzo's root.

He knew they were all over the place in the village and felt creeped out by it.

Sumi nodded, something is really wrong with Danzo Shimura guy.

All evidence can only be pointed at him, but they didn't have any proof as they will be a scapegoat, if they were to join in Shinobi matter's.

They didn't want to get involved at all, but they were gather more information about Danzo, even they were civilian's at least they can do something to help.

Sumi and Yiwa whispered to one another and to make sure they didn't get heard by the root's hiding around Konoha that cannot be distinguished by normal civilian's.

They had to be careful about it.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[I'm planning to make Yiwa and Sumi to be together in the chapter's, I'm writing]

[Sumi and Yiwa had been together and they hadn't develop any relationship yet so they are slower then Keo and Naruto]