[Ch 73]+(The Emperor's Servant Has Also Fallen Into The Rift)

[Warning: Swearing]

[Time Skip To Two Days Later]

Another rift had open again.

A young man wearing rags is found in the forest of death just like Li Qingyun.

When he was sent to the hospital to the medic's surprised that the young man survived such horrible wounds found in his body.

The young man was also malnourished and doctors in Konoha said that he was lucky to survive.

Asking his name which was Lu Gonggong which spread to Li Qingyun's ears as he hurriedly left the apartment.

Li Qingyun told Kai to send him to the hospital immediately as he wanted to reunite with a friend/servant.

Kai nodded and carried Li Qingyun to the hospital.

As Li Qingyun and Kai approach the desk and asked the nurse on where the patient is resting.

When Li Qingyun open the door and had wanted to cry as Lu Gonggong is alive.

Lu Gonggong is also surprise as he hadn't seen Li Qingyun to 3 years as he was tortured by Du Lonely.

Kai didn't want to disturb them so he left the room to let them talk things out.

And Lu Gonggong also had de-aged into a 15 year old young man as the rift seem to affected his age just like Li Qingyun.

He also told Li Qingyun that Yongguo had crumbled to the ground as it is no longer standing as a powerful empire as the other kingdoms had taken the Yongguo Empire's territory.

Li Qingyun is shock hearing that Yongguo is gone and it was because of Du Lonely who had killed Li Xuan and his body to rot in front of the palace gate.

Du Lonely left the Yongguo empire to rot until it was no longer an empire as many of the Yongguo people had left and had scattered through out the land.

Without a ruler there was no more empire and the nobles were killed off by Du Lonely.

Then Lu Gonggong told Li Qingyun about how he was tortured by Du Lonely and wanted to know where Li Qingyun is.

Lu Gonggong didn't know where Li Qingyun is and he didn't know where he was and is tortured by Du Lonely.

He then ranted that Du Lonely is a white eyed wolf and a disaster star of the snow country.

Then he said that Su Yu is a venomous snake that had been working with Du Lonely and Bai Jingce is bastard just like Du Lonely.

For three years Lu Gonggong had been tortured to near death and he couldn't do anything.

Until a strange portal appeared and suck him in as he then had fallen into the grassy ground unconscious.

And is saved by this strange people.

Li Qingyun felt Lu Gonggong's aggrieved heart in 3 years being abused by Du Lonely.

Lu Gonggong had been wondering where they are which Li Qingyun replied that they are no longer in there world which Li Gonggong is shock when Li Qingyun explained it to him.

However he listen to his master's explanation.

They are in another world where laws are different from they're own laws.

These world in inhabit by Shinobi's or known as ninjas which roam the land to be honest they are everywhere.

Lu Gonggong is shock when he heard how powerful they are and is trembling from fear however he trust Li Qingyun as he had lived here in 1 year.

However what Lu Gonggong didn't expect that his master is in a relationship with a Shinobi named Kai.

Kai was the one that escorted him to Lu Gonggong.

He was stunned about Li Qingyun as he felt that he would be sceptical however looking at the calm expression of Li Qingyun.

Li Qingyun said to Lu Gonggong that Kai is a wonderful person who took care of him.

Then Li Qingyun told him who Kai is.

Kai Uzumaki Sukachi the fifth son of Rono Sukachi and Naruto and has other siblings.

Lu Gonggong is shock that Kai's parents are both males which would be impossible to have a child.

But looking at Li Qingyun who is a beauty it would say nothing is impossible.

It made Lu Gonggong impressed by Kai as he is a powerful person.

Lu Gonggong felt at ease that Li Qingyun is protected by Kai.

They had a long conversation afterwards.

[Time Skip]

The negotiation was a success as Theo and Kagura are heading back to Konoha with Ramen again giving them a ride home.

Yukikage accepted however the negotiation must not be leaked as people who are s class will try to covet the tech that they were will be making/creating.

As they were flying into the sky and above the clouds the sun was very beautiful as it was the middle of the day.

Ramen slowed his flight as Theo and Kagura were in a romantic mood with each other.

With Kakashi and Obito...

Kakashi had been doing nothing as he is no longer a Shinobi.

Retired from his duty and is living with Obito.

Obito on the other hand wanted his eyes to be preserve and be passed down to Sasuke's descendants when he dies.

He had to make Karin pluck his eyes out and preserve it in a jar.

Kakashi thought it is a bad idea however as long it is locked in the hidden vault of the Uchiha Clan it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Obito last will would be passing his eyes to Sasuke.

With someone...

In a dark room..

Someone had been drinking as there are many bottles of wine laying on the ground.

Qian Mo is worried for his master as he has been drinking ever since Li Qingyun had disappeared and next was Lu Gonggong who he vent his anger.

Du Lonely laid on the bed and felt like a waste of a human being.

"NineChild", Du Lonely misses Jiu'er who is actually Li Qingyun.

Du Lonely lamented as his teacher warned about him as he didn't listen as he lost the person that he fallen in love with.

With a very sad and angry expression as he was a stupid person for not seeing the things hidden.

Du lonely is mad also for joining hands with Li Xuan as he found out about Li Qingyun's past to he killed him without forgiveness.

He was a heartless person he didn't learn his right and wrong.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[I hate Du lonely as he is a bastard among bastards for poisoning and isn't in love with Li Qingyun at first]

[Du Lonely is a typical bastard male lead, just my opinion]