Mini one shots

2 short stories in 1 one shot! Enjoy 💜

Problem solver

Alex's POV

"I can problem solve!" Reggie says.

"Sure." I say sarcastically.

"I really can! Don't give me your sarcasm, that is rude." He says. He's been getting better at picking up my sarcasm. "I'm so good at problem solving. One time, back when we were alive I accidentally ate nail polish so to problem solve, I drank some nail polish remover to remove it from my stomach."

"You did what!?" My eyes widen. I have questions, many questions for that kid. "You drank nail polish remover!?" How did he not die before the hot dog incident. I mean I do my best to keep him from doing something so stupid it'll kill him, but I can only do so much.

"To remove the nail polish in my stomach. Yeah." He nods, not seeing the issue. "Aren't I smart?"

"How do you accidentally drink nail polish?"

"I had a phase we're I thought I could taste colors remember?"

"So you ate nail polish!?"

"It didn't taste very good."

"Yeah not duh, probably because it's firkin nail polish."

"What'ca guys talking about?" Luke comes into the studio.

"The time I drank nail polish remover to get the nail polish I ate out of my stomach."

"Cool." Luke says.

"No! Not cool." I say. "You two do realize nail polish remover can kill you if you ingest it."

"Well it's a good thing I didn't ingest it then. I drank it."

"You have to be messing with me." I say. There's no way, no way he's being serious. He's not that dumb.

"No. Why would I be messing with you?" He says.

"You know what I give up. It's not like it kill you now."

Let's drive (go stream Jeremy's new song after you're done reading!!)

Third person

"GUYS!!!" Reggie screams. Everyone looks up alarmed, thinking something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Julie asks.

"Why'd you scream?" Alex asks.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!" He says not telling them any information about was going on.

"Ohmygosh Reginald what!?" Alex says.

"IM DYING! This really talented music artist released a new song and ITS AMAZING!!" Reggie says pulling out his ear buds. "IM ACTUALLY in love!"

"Seriously that's why you screamed!?" Alex says.

"You don't get it Alex, it's a really good song! It's called Lets Drive, here I'll play it for you guys."

Reggie hit play on the song and the music starts up, filling the room with neon energy, Reggie immerses himself in the world of the song, a world of neon. He felt like he was in a neon dream.

The others listened to the song for the first time, experiencing the same thing. The song transported you into its story, making you want to hop in the car and speed down the street chasing neon streetlights.

"Well!!???? What did you guys think??? If you didn't like it, I'ma need you to listen again because THIS SONG IS AMAZING!"

"Reggie please stop screaming." Alex says rubbing his ears.

"I loved it!" Luke says.

"Me too!" Julie says.

"Yeah it was great but is it really worth screaming over?"

The three other band members loudly gasp and look at him with shock.

"Umm yeah!" Reggie says. "DID YOU EVEN HEAR THE SONG!? ITS PERFECT ITS STUNNING ITS ART ITS EVERYTHING, and if you disagree..."

"Okay okay, I'm sorry yes the song is wonderful and with screaming over! Honestly I love it." Alex says. He did love the song, a lot. But he also loved peace and quite.

"Good." Reggie smiles. "Because it's time to play it again!!"

Hi I hope you enjoyed, thank you for reading! Go stream Jeremy's new song Let's Drive because as said in the it's worth screaming about. I love it so much and it's been 9 months concert Jeremy and Carolynn released anything and now they are releasing again and vlogging again! The last year has been a struggle for them to stay motivated on this project and they had other complications so let's do what fantoms and Shaders (jeremys fandom) do best and show our support and stream the hell out of his new song to show our love!

Thanks again for reading, hope you all have an amazing day, take care of yourself and always stand tall 💜👻