Assassination Attempt

It was early in the morning, around 8AM. Optimus and Ratchet were taking advantage of the quiet moments and were both resting in their respective quarters. Bumblebee was out with Knockout, racing somewhere in the dessert.

Which leaves Wheeljack, Arcee and Starscream in the main room.

Arcee was sitting on the crates, her energon ration in her hand. Her gaze was locked on the seeker, waiting for her plan to take action.

Wheeljack and Starscream were talking, both finding interest in explosives.

"When I was in the Wrecker Academy, I once blew up a wall with my invention. The professor didn't know if he had to be angry, concerned or impressed." Said Wheeljack proudly, putting a hand on his hip. In the other one he was holding his ration, almost done.

"I'm sorry for you're professor. You know, I remember when I was in Iacon's Science Academy, I had a partner.'' Starscream stopped in the middle of his sentence, his wings lowering in sadness before rising again. "One day, I invented twin weapons called null rays. Well, they already existed, but I made them special. Normal rays usually killed the bots, but mine only paralyzed them."

"And what do they have to do with explosives?"

"... They exploded while I was using them, burnt my arms pretty bad." Starscream grinned.

He took his ration to his mouth, ready to drink. Arcee's eyes widened in amusement, waiting for the damned seeker to drop dead on the ground.

For Cliffjumper!

Starscream stopped, his eyes narrowing in suspicion and confusion.

Drink the damn energon you glitch!

Arcee watched with impatience, already getting annoyed.

Starscream moved his ration away. "It's poisoned."

Wheeljack looked at him. "What do you mean?"

Wheeljack took the ration, bringing to his olfactory sensors.

Don't drink it, you idiot!

He sniffed it and immediately left it on the ground.

"It's poisoned. I'll talk with Optimus about this."

Starscream nodded in approval, feeling grateful. "Thank you."

Arcee huffed in fury, her hands clenching into fists.

This was bad.

.

.

.

.

.

Yall guys Imma make Arcee good give me time (crying emoji)