For Cybertron!

Optimus and Arcee went to the investigate the decepticon signal. After Ratchet opened the grounbridge and they went in, Bumblebee and Bulkhead returned to base.''Where are Optimus and 'Cee?''-asked Bulkhead, looking around.''Went to investigate a decepticon signal, now shoo.''-blurted out the medic, holding a wrench in his hand threateningly.

Two bots came out of the green portal. One Tall and bulky, other small and slim.''Primus, why is it so cold in here?''-asked Arcee, shivering at the cold breeze. Optimus didn't answer. He was looking straight ahead of him, trying to make out two figures. Two very familiar ones. One was taller than his, spiky and bulky, the other was about his height, tall, long arms that present wings, and a visor. It was Soundwave and Megatron. The prime slid his battle mask and prepared to transformer his servos into guns.

The two Autobots cautiously approached the other decepticons, leaving twenty meters distance between them. After a long silence, the warlord spoke.

''Prime''

''Megatron.''

''I see that you bought the femme with you.''-He said. Arcee just growled, her blades coming out of her arms.''I have an proposal for you, Prime.''-said Megatron, his optics a toxic purple. Optimus just watched him sternly, waiting for that said proposal.'' Our two armies, fight in the place where you stole my second.''-he said, inching closer to the Autobots.''And why should we do that?''-The prime questioned, not moving from his place. The warlord chuckled.''This battle is going to be special. A battle for Cybertron.''-His optics widened slightly, enough so Megatron could notice that. The warlord smirked at the reaction. Soundwave pulled an image of Starscream.''No Soundwave, we will fight for Cybertron.''-Megatron growled, looking at his third in command.

Prime took a moment to rethink it. He looked at the small warrior next to him. She was still recovering from the shock.''Very well.''-He said, after a few minutes of thinking.''Excellent. Prepare what is left of your army. Tomorrow, at the place you captured my second. By noon.''-Megatron said mockingly, before transforming and flying off. Soundwave followed him.

Arcee looked at her leader.''Optimus?''-she murmured.''It's time that I end Megatrons tyranny and bring peace to both Earth and the remaining race of Cybertron.''-he said. In his voice, there was anger. Anger for what Megatron has done to this planet and their home. For all those bots he has killed, for those who he forced into the army, for his who he has killed. For his conjux. For Cybertron!

                                                                                                                    "FOR CYBERTON!''

A/N

I know this is battle, but I wanted this to to somehow take place on a peaceful Cybertron. Little spoiler, next chapter is going to be the final battle. In this AU the Autobots already have the omega keys the battle will start at the desert where it all started and it will end on the Nemesis. Ironic, I know.

Love yall <333333333