Agent Fowler II

A door slammed open, an angry human coming.''Prime!''

Everyone looked as the agent came in, holding folders full of documents.''It's good to see you, Agent Fowler. How are you?'' Greeted the Prime as he went to the human, everyone else gathering around.''I will be good when I know what happened to the decepticons.'' He said, analyzing every bot.

Starscream and Knockout shifted a little. Knockout didn't have much problem with Fowler, unlike the seeker. He went behind the Prime, silently making him his social shield.

''Agent Fowler, as you see, Starscream and Knockout are handling changes just fine. Both have been helpful, during AND after war.'' Optimus spoke calmly, not minding the fact that Starscream is hiding behind him.''I wish to discuss things. Alone.'' The human said, looking at the Prime.

''What is so important that you can't share it with the others?'' Asked Arcee, her usual cockiness showing.

''It's secret.'' Fowler said, looking at her. ''We can talk in my quarters if you wish.''Prime said, lowering his hand so the human could step inside. He didn't answer, just stepping on the palm of the bot as he carried them to his quarters.

Everyone looked at the pair leaving, confusion radiating off their EM fields.

''That was weird...''Said Starscream, still looking at the corridor.''You don't say.'' Answered Knockout.

Humans really were weird sometimes.

                                                                                                                 ''AGENT FOWLER''

------------------

Sorry for not updating often. Tomorrow we return to school and I have an upcoming History and Math test. I love Math, but History ain't my project. Btw today was my birthday and I'm not sick anymore. Yay