The talk

Arcee and Jack have returned to base. The boy went to the yellow couch and waited for his friends as usual. Optimus and Arcee went into the hallways, so they could talk. After a few moments, Ratchet walked next to them.

''I didn't know Ratchet is coming. Is he going to talk about Starscream with us?''she asked. The medic nodded.''I have to be a part of this, since this ,,little accident'' happened in recovery bay.''-he said, wearing his usual frown.''It was in my best interests for Ratchet to be a part of this...''-The Prime suddenly started to speak. The look of regret came on Ratchets face as he felt Arcee's EM field emit anger from it.''...Arcee, what you have done, was against the Autobot sentinel.''-Optimus spoke calmly, but looked sternly at the bots in front of him.''I'm sorry sir, but I just needed to! He killed him, Optimus! One of your own soldiers!''-she was really angry.''I understand that you may not forgive Starscream, but that doesn't mean you should act like this. Sadly, death is the main part of war,a thing we cannot change. Cliffjumper-''-He got cut off by Arcee,who's voice box clicked in annoyance. The Prime reset his own and began again.''He may have died at the servos of Starscream, but he died for the good of this war. We lost a soldier, a friend, but it was for the better. Hurting Starscream is not a way to forget about this.''-He finished, looking at her.

Bumblebee and Bulkhead returned to base, transforming after letting the humans step out of they're alt mode. Miko and Raf went up to Jack, sitting next to him. ''Is it true that Starscream is in base!?''-she beamed with excitement.''I bet Bulkhead beat him up so good, the Autobots had to take him to base for repairs!''She almost laughed evilly at the thought.''No, it's not like that. I remember Optimus, Ratchet and Bulkhead carrying Starscream back to base. He was very mangled and burnt, two of his limbs were gone.''-Raf said, shivering at the memory. Even after all of the evil the seeker has done, it was still sad to see him so broken.''Well, shall we pay him a visit?''-Miko suggested, smirking.

                                                                                          ''THE TALK''