Together forged, together destroyed

The medic finally left the med bay and headed towards the others. There he saw the young girl, Miko Nakadi, bombarding her guardian with questions about the Cybertronian in the med bay. Poor green wrecker was sitting there, not knowing anything. Optimus was already discussing with Arcee, Bumblebee and Wheeljack about the situation. The femme was blaming Starscream for the death of Cliffjumper(which she was right for), she was blaming all her problems on the seeker, it seemed as she even blamed him for the start of the war, the death of Cyberton, all the Autobots and even Decepticons that died and how it was his fault for Megatrons existence. Funny.

Optimus noticed the medics presents and turned to him.''How is Starscream doing, old friend?''-Ratchet seemed a bit amused.''I thought that he would stay in stasis lock longer.''-he answered. Then the medic continued.''I fixed everything I could. I found enough metal and stuff to re-built his missing leg. I'm proud of my work as it looks as its his own, just missing the paint. But, I can't make him a new arm. Straightened out his wings, half of his left bigger one is missing. Minor scratches are left.''-The Prime was surprised, but didn't show it.

''As soon as Starscream heals enough, I will offer him a place in the Autobot ranks. If he declines, he will stay prisoner and give us all information on Megatrons plans.''-They're leader said.''But Optimus, he killed Cliffjumper!''-Arcee couldn't hold back. She was beyond livid.''I understand you are mad, but we all are for your partner.''-Ratched said.-''Optimus, if we can, I would like to speak. Alone.''-he said, glaring at Arcee. The leader gave the medic a nod and went in the corridors, where no one will hear them.

''Optimus, you know Starscream is young. He is a little younger that Bumblebee.''-Ratchet said.''I know, old friend. I know that Starscream has a good spark. Me and his brothers were in contact before they died. They wanted to join the Autobot ranks, including Starscream.''-Optimus answered.''I may not know much about seekers, but I do know that every seeker has a trine, and without a trine, they can't function properly.''-he added. That was true. Ratchet has seen many seekers go insane or mad without they're trine. If only one died, it was easier to form another, but if both died, and only one seeker was left alive, it would be too much for they're spark. Seekers are gentle creatures. They need lots of love and attention. That was why they lived in trines. Without it, the seeker slowly goes insane from loss and mourning.

                                         ,,TOGETHER FORGED, TOGETHER DESTROYED''