Partners

Arcee couldn't take it anymore. How come everyone accept the 'con who murdered one of them!

''Starscream!" She growled as she entered his room, locking the door and unsheathing one of her blades. The seeker woke up in panic as he heard his name.''Arcee? What are you-''

He couldn't get to finish as the smaller bot pinned him to the ground, one blade on his throat.

Just like the fight.

''Why did you do it!?" She asked, fury spreading like fire in her optics.

''I'm really not so bad you know... Megatron, he's the evil one.'' He said with slight arrogance, looking at her.

''Tell it to someone who cares.'' She answered.

''Like whom, Airachnid?'' He asked, knowing it will anger the femme.

''Did what?'' Starscream, a ping of annoyance in his voice.

''Well, she terminated my partner..'' She said, looking down.

''What!? She's taking credit for this too? That was MY doing!''

Starscream internally panicked, looking at the door. He wanted to scream so bad, but it was like his voice disappeared.''I'm sorry...'' He mumbled.

She took her guard down, but pressed the blade further. He could feel it drawing bits of energon as his sensor net lit up with pain. ''What did you say? You. Are. Sorry?'' She repeated, feeling more angry.

''You were the one... You extinguished Cliffjumper!''

Bulkhead was rapidly trying to open the door, cursing in Cybertronian.

Arcee jerked her head back, hearing the lock of the door come undone. Bulkhead was standing there, looking at her with horror. When she turned back to Starscream, she suddenly froze. He was unconscious, small lines of energon trickling down his neck cables.

She got off him, her spark suddenly filling with guilt. Bulkhead hurried over to him, scooping him up and carrying him to med bay. The femme was following her comrade, feeling guilty with what she did.

''I'm sorry...''

Those were his last exact words. Oh Primus. Had she killed him?

''Cee, why did you do that?'' He asked, placing the seeker on the med berth. Ratchet only had to look at him before he jumped into action. The other two exited the room, leaving the medic work.

''I thought I would settle scores...'' She sighed.'' But now, I just feel guilty after he...''

Bulkhead looked at her.''After he what?''

''He apologized to me.''