Waking up

Everything hurt. He couldn't feel his left wing. The big a and small wings. He couldn't feel them. Everything was dark. Just as dark as the Nemesis, the decepticon warship. He couldn't hear Knockout. It was like the med bay was louder than before. He couldn't hear the steps of troopers or bots. Just the sounds of machines. On he knew too well. It was life support. He tried to open his optics but all he saw were blurred colors. Grey, more grey. But the med bay wasn't grey. it was dark purple, with black, dim purple lights. He wasn't on the Nemesis.

''I see that you are awake.''

The seeker turned his head to see a blurred orange, white and blue. This bot seemed familiar. It then hit him. That was the autobot medic, Ratchet. That meant he was in the enemy's base. It was both terrifying and exciting. If he could track the coordinates to the warship, maybe Megatron would finally be happy. But said Buckethead only can feel anger and hatred for the seeker.

''So how are you feeling?''

He tried answering, but only static came out. He tried again, but it was the same.''I haven;t activated your voice box.''the medic almost laughed. Finally his vision cleared and he could see around better.''I feel like your leader ran me over, followed by that green wrecker.''the seeker finally answered, static gone from his voice. The lithe bot looked at the medic.''So Starscream, I went thru your medical records...''the medic blurted out.''What where you doing in my head!?''he shrieked.''...So one question. Why do you have so many injury's? Dislocated shoulder, bent wing, another bent wing, missing right arm, another missing right arm, broken back struts, missing leg, for Primus sake how can you loose a leg and many more. I know you aren't that clumsy.''Ratchet finished, looking at the now scared seeker. Those were usually signs of abuse, and that was a real option as the decepticon leader was on purple drugs, aka, dark energon.

'' Why haven't I been chained up?''the seeker added.''You can barely move a digit, let alone stand and move, Starscream.''that was true, he really couldn't lift a single digit.''So now if you excuse me, I need to report to Optimus.''the medic said and finally left the med bay, and with leaving the med bay, he left the seeker in his own thoughts on how he got here.