Coming out of stasis together

He slowly opened his optics, systems still rebooting. Why was everything so blurry? Why couldn't he hear anything? His neck cables hurt, he couldn't move his helm. He couldn't remember anything.

''Don't move!'' Ratchet yelled, struggling to keep Starscream on the berth. That seeker had fallen into full panic mode. ''Why are you so...Argh!'' The medic growled, his patient finally calming down.

''Ratchet, I can't herr anythin'!'' Starscream whined, closing his optics and leaning his helm on the side of the berth.

''You're not even saying coherent things!''

''I cuan't herr you!''

The medic sighed. Maybe something had gone wrong with his processor during stasis. 

Optimus walked in.''I heard a...commotion.'' his words slowed as he took in sight in what he saw. Starscream was awake, whining and fussing at something and Ratchet was right at his side, his servos one on Starscream's shoulder and the other on his side.

''I see Starscream woke up.''

''Yes, he did. But he can't hear anything. He isn't talking coherently.'' Ratchet reported his condition, looking at his Leader. ''Who knew calming him down would be so hard.'' he chuckled, his servos still on the seekers chassis.

''Well, lets tell the team.''

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAY

I FINALLY POSTED. I GOT AN A ON MY MATH TEST.

YAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA

HOPE YALL ARE DOING WELL.

I THINK IM GOING TO WRITE 40-50 CHAPTERS THEN ILL FINISH IT.

YAAYYAYAYAYYAYYAYA