Agent Fowler

It was a mess. Bulkhead and Wheeljack were recharging on the floor, Ratchet was in his med bay probably resting, Knockout was hunched over some crates, recharging silently. Optimus and Arcee were in their separate quarters, also probably recharging. Smokescreen was awake, watching the kids. They were sleeping, cuddled on a pile on the couch.

The problem was that agent Fowler was going to come today. And it really was a mess of 'bots and kids.

Worst of all, Starscream was nowhere to be seen.

The seeker grunted, trying to reach his wings. During the party, he sneaked out of base and went to the Harbinger. He was in one of it's labs, trying to fix a dent he made on his wings. Sure, a dent was a dent, but Primus didn't it hurt!

''Arghh! Why does this always happen to me!''He growled, clearly annoyed. Then dread overcame him. The human he captured and tortured was supposed to visit them today to see what they had done with him and Knockout!

Oh, wasn't this bad. Starscream started pacing back and forth, nervous on how to explain himself. Then he remembered. He can fly. He can fly! How could he forget that he was a seeker, built for the skies!

Thoughts turned into action as he went out of the Harbinger, transforming before blasting his thrusters at full velocity(?) and shot up in the sky quick enough to be heard from miles.

Optimus went out of his quarters, looking around. Arcee had already exited, going on a ride around the Nevada. When he came in the main room, he was happy to see his crew cleaning up. Only Miko was still asleep, but no one could blame her.

A car pulled up. Jack only had to hear it's engines to recognize the car. It was his mom. Great. Just great!

''Jack, Raf, how are you boys?''She said, cupping the little boys cheeks into her hands.''I'm fine, thanks Ms.Darby.''He muttered. Jack only nodded, looking around for a place to hide.

''It's good to see you Miss Darby, although I do wonder why you are here.''Optimus said, coming towards them.''Well, I heard that agent Fowler was going to come today, so I thought it would be a good idea for me to come too. I hope I'm not disturbing.''She said, looking at the 'bots cleaning up.

Everyone looked at the elevator coming down, Starscream coming out of it.''I didn't miss anything, did I?''He asked, going to the others.''You are just on time, actually.''Said Knockout as the alarms sounded.

A door slammed open, an angry human coming.''Prime!''

-------------------------------------------

This is also kinda short, but I got sick(again). Like, bro it's almost Christmas and I have a name day(?), just so I can get sick.(Yea, my name is Christina, but in my language is Hristina or Христина). This chapter WILL have a part two, don't worry.