The war shall continue

Shockwave glanced at the telepath. He was working, or well, trying to fix one of the stations. It had stopped working eons ago.

They were on Cybertron. What was left of it. The buildings were completely gone. Iacon and Kaon were one of the major cities. After them were Praxus, Crystal City and Tiger Pax.

Vos.

The once, now burned down, city of fliers. Or seekers, actually. Fragile beings that lived off attention, care and love. That's why they formed trines. Or were born with ones.

''Statement: Shockwave not paying attention. Query: Why?'' asked Soundwave, his monotone voice never ending. Why he never spoke, no bot will ever know.

''You're statement is illogical. I'm just thinking.'' he answered, his single yellow optic glued to the project he was working on.

''Question: When will project be finished?'' he was always curious. Even if Soundwave acted like a drone (he may as well be one), Shockwave knew how the ex-TIC and Laserbeak went on flights, exploring the nature of the mud planet Earth.

''In about seven cycles, the predacon will be done. Once it's ready, we will go back to Earth and attack the Autobots.'' he said, stopping in his work.

The decepticons will continue what they started.

''THE WAR SHALL CONTINUE''