Coming out of stasis together II

''Aht are you 'ding to 'm!?'' whined Starscream, trashing his helm around. Optimus cringed, his servos flinching from the movement.

Ratchet grunted, tilting his chassis.'' Why can't you keep still!? You seekers are too paranoid!''

The Prime finally succeeded in keeping him still, looking at him pitifully.

Dumb seeker.

Starscream suddenly stopped. That voice. How did he hear it?

You never learn, do you?

Those words. Someone else had said that to him once. Megatron.

Megatron?

Prime and Ratchet stepped back, shock overflowing them. Starscream had bought both his servos to his audio receptors, his optics squeezing as he grit his denta.

Ratchet was first to recover from shock as he hurried to the seekers side.

Starscream scratched at his helm, too busy to feel the energon dripping down his helm.

Hear the truth.

''Starscream!'' Ratchet yelled. The other bot flinched at the sound of his name.''I can hear.'' he said, turning to lay on his back. ratchet started patching up the wounds on his helm. 

''Arcee really did something to you, eh?''

''Not without consequences.'' Optimus added, walking to the other two.

Don't say a word, seeker.

That voice...it was really scary to Starscream.

But not new.

he could hear the grin in those words, just like when he was talking to...

Me?

''Starscream!''

''Sorry...Just need a calm recharge.'' Starscream apologized, putting his arm over his helm.

Ratchet was taken back by surprise. He really sounded exhausted.

''Lets go, old friend.'' Optimus put his servo on the medics shoulder plate.

Starscream watched as the two grounders walked out of med bay, his vision fading once again.

You'll never be alone.

                                          ''Coming out of stasis together''