65

[3RD POV]

The rain kept pouring. No one outside the Solar Academy knew what's happening inside. Ilang dosenang gifted ang nasa labas na nag-aabang makapasok, pero triple ng bilang nito ang nasa loob ngayon.

Out of the four leaders of the Underground Association that ambushed the academy, one had already died. 

Rox, the Vixen, the traitor, was killed by her own cousin. It was a huge advantage to get her killed early, but still, among all of the leaders, she was the weakest. The real threat, is still alive.

18 gifteds are marching on a hallway, at the right wing. Kada pintuan na nadaraanan nila ay nawawasak, kada silid ay sira. Lagpas 50 sila kanina, pero napagpasyahan nilang maghiwa-hiwalay para makahanap ng mga estudyante. Kumpara sa ibang parte ng academy, kapansin-pansin ang mas mababang temperatura sa kanang parte nito.

It's understandable since it's raining, but the windows are not just getting foggy— but it's literally frosting.

There's a distance between the group and the man leading in front. There's a fog coming out from his mouth every time he breathes. With a slick back hair in medium length, ash. Skin pale, wearing a sleeveless turtle neck and cargo pants. With a wolf's head tattoo on his throat.

Eyes frosting, light blue. Holding a huge and sharp sword made of ice— is the biggest threat the academy's facing right now after Barabbas.

Isa sa mga tinatagong alas ng UA, isa sa mga inaalagaang bata ni Andina.

Logan, a wanted criminal with a killing streak and haven't been caught once. A one of a kind gifted, only to be stained and evil.

He became a high ranking gifted in the UA despite his young age, 16. He's one of the special cases, a child prodigy. And maybe because of that, he had superiority complex. He kills without hesitation. And Andina loved that.

"This is fucking stupid," Logan murmured. "There's no single person here!"

Agad na may lumapit sa gilid niya nang marinig ang pagtaas ng boses niya. Nakangising tumabi sa kaniya ang ala-alalay niya.

Col, Logan's right hand man.

"Looks like the students already went home," sagot niya.

"Then we should've ambushed the academy earlier." Logan is losing his temper.

Col faked a chuckle, slightly nervous. "We can't, the principal would've been here."

He flinched when Logan stopped walking. Nanlilisik ang mga mata nito nang nalipat sa kaniya ang tingin.

"Then all we have to do is kill that old man," aniya na parang madali ang gusto niyang sabihin. Pilit na lang na ngumiti si Col na ayaw ng ubusin ang pasensya ng kasama.

Napatuloy sila sa paglalakad. "You shouldn't be scared to that clown using magic tricks," ani Logan.

Col didn't answered, but in his mind, he's thinking— 'yes, a clown that killed hundreds or even thousands of our comrades.' But he can't say that, because his head might end up flying.

Nagpatuloy sila sa paglalakad hanggang sa hindi nagtagal, sumalubong sa kanila ang napakalaking pintuan. The surroundings are filled of skulls and bones, the atmosphere suddenly changed. There's something different coming from behind the door.

As if it's the gate to hell.

Tinignan ni Logan ang kasama niyang si Col, sinenyasan niya 'to na mukhang alam na ang gagawin. Lumapit si Col sa tapat ng pinto at may dinikit na bilog na device rito.