58

[3RD POV]

It's already past midnight. The two moons and the stars are the only light in the academy. The lights in the hallways are off, and most of the rooms have dim lights or none at all.

Out of nowhere, a lightning appeared outside, reflecting in the big windows followed by the sound of thunder. Sinundan ito ng biglaang pag-ulan.

Tumama ang repleksyon ng kidlat sa mukha ni Law, kasabay ng pamimilog ng mga mata niya at ang pagsitaasan ng mga balahibo niya sa katawan. Ang tinik na nawala nang malaman niyang ligtas si Gin ay napalitan ng panibago. Napakurap-kurap siyang napatingin kay Helena, sumabay ang tunog ng pagbagsak ng ulan.

"A t-traitor?" Punong-puno ng emosyon ang mga mata niya, hindi kumibo si Helena. 

"Yes, there's a traitor in the academy..."

Law looks so confused and pale. "WHO?! WHO DARES TO-"

"Law." May diin ang boses ni Helena, pinapakalma ang kasama. "Pull yourself together, I didn't told you this for you to act like this."

Natauhan si Law sa sinabi niya, pinilit niyang pakalmahin ang sarili niya. He clenched his jaw and fist. "Oi, oi. So the reason you did all of this is because..."

The principal nodded in response. "We will catch the traitor in act," sagot niya. Malalim siyang napaisip. Masakit na kay Helena isipin ang pinagdaanan ng anak-anakan niyang si Gin, pero hindi hamak na mas masakit nang malaman niya kung sino ang traydor sa paaralan.

"So don't act without thinking, Law," muling paalala ni Helena. "Wait for me." Nagpatuloy siya sa paglalakad.

Hindi man matanggap ni Law ang nalaman at napuno ng pagdududa at tanong ang isipan niya, wala siyang nagawa kung hindi ang sumunod sa principal. She knows what she's doing, he should follow the principal's order.

They continued walking until they went outside where there are 2 carriages waiting. Yadiel, Xilah, Joker, together with Lemon, Elroy, August, and of course, the Principal of Solar Academy, Bora. They will all escort Helena towards her town, to make sure she'll be safe, thinking that she can't use her gift.

Prioridad ni Bora ang kaligtasan niya, at gano'n din ang nasa isip ng mga estudyante niya.

"I'll ride this carriage. Yadiel, you'll ride the other one," utos ni Xilah na sumakay sa harapan ng karwahe para pagalawin ang kabayo.

"Law, ride the other one with the others," ani Helena at sinulyapan si Law. "I'll ride this carriage with Bora and..." She then glanced at Joker who's mesmerized by her. "And her."

Law understood what she meant and he nodded. The first carriage has Xilah riding in front, Bora, Joker, and Helena inside. The other one has Yadiel, and the members of the Grim Reapers.

Mababa ang tingin at walang kabuhay-buhay ang mga mata ni Helena nang umupo siya sa loob. Kaharap niya si Joker, at kahit ayaw man tumabi rito ni Bora ay pinili niya ritong pumwesto bilang paggalang kay Helena.

Umuulan, natatabunan ng ulap ang kalangitan kaya mahirap pumasok ang sinag ng buwan sa loob, pero nakikita nila ang isa't isa. Dahan-dahang umangat ang mga asul na mga mata ni Helena sa kaharap niya.

With the similar blonde hair and physique, she really looks like her. Except that her eyes that has the shade of orange and red looks like she's looking at your soul. She's smiling, but she doesn't show any emotions at all.

She's just... staring.

"You knew, right?" Unang salitang lumabas sa bibig ni Helena.

Joker's amused, and she also looks so proud. She's probably thinking, 'I knew you'll find it out! That's why you're the best!'. 

She smiled together with her eyes. "Yes, I knew. I knew that there's a traitor, and I know it is."

Muling kumidlat, sumunod ang kulog. Walang kibo si Bora.

He also knew about this, he knew it the moment Helena told him that she can't use her gift. Kanina sa opisina no'ng nagsasalita si Helena, parang nag-uusap gamit ang mga mata ang dalawang principal na silang dalawa lang ang nakaalam.

He's controlling his hands, stopping them from moving on their own. Because he might kill Joker at this moment.

Helena remained calm. "Can I consider this as a betrayal too?" she asked. "That you betrayed us too."

"And you told us..." Sumali sa usapan si Bora, lumalabas ang ugat sa leeg at mga kamay niya sa sobrang higpit ng pagkasasara niya rito. "That we should kill you if you ever betray us."

Baliwala kay Joker ang nakakasakal na presensya na meron si Bora. The atmosphere is suffocating, but she can manage to smile.

"I didn't harmed you in anyway, though?" inosenteng sagot niya. "I didn't betrayed you, I wasn't the traitor. I just know that there's one, and I know who it is."

"Then why didn't you told us?" kalmadong tanong ni Helena.

Joker's loving the attention. She's not even noticing Bora's killer stare.

"Because it can't harm you." Joker's lips and eyes are smiling, she's blushing too. "It can't harm you in anyway, so there's no point of telling you."

"But it can harm the others, it can harm the academy."

"But it can't harm you..." pag-uulit ni Joker. "I won't think it's necessary nor important if it doesn't include you."

Joker's smile turned into a grin, a psychopathic grin. At the same time the lightning passed by. "And it's not like you'll do anything..." She rested her chin on her palm. "If you found out who the traitor is."

The rain continued. Palakas ito nang palakas. 

Ang ulan na lang ang naging ingay sa Solar Academy. The known and strong figures are not at the academy at the moment. The two principals left together with the Grim Reapers and the academies' number ones.

Watak-watak ngayon ang sins, maliban sa mga nasa clinic, wala rin sa academy ang iba. Scarlet remained, together with Zeldrick in one of the rooms. She's taking care of her comrade. 

At the very same time, in a different location, a woman is walking in a dark hallway. Sumasabay ang mahaba niyang buhok sa bawat galaw ng balakang niya, tumutunog ang takong niyang tumatama sa sementadong sahig.

Hindi kalayuan ay nakikita na ang liwanag sa dulo ng pasilyo. Unti-unti, sumalubong ang pader na puno ng iba't ibang ulo. Like animals who were hunted, they look like some rewards. But they are people, they are gifteds.

Inside the room is a young looking woman holding a cigarette. Napunta kaagad ang tingin sa kaniya nito nang unti-unti na siyang nakalalapit. Tumatama na sa kaniya ang liwanag mula sa silid dahilan para unti-unting makita ang kabuoang itsura niya.

"How are you, Andina?" She showed a grin to the woman holding a cigarette. 

Wearing a black turtle neck sleeveless top and pants, paired with boots. Her tattoos are all showing. Her red hair that's bleached in the roots are in one braid. She still has her messy make up like some psychopath.

Walang buhay ang mga mata ni Andina nang tapunan siya ng tingin.

"What fucking took you so long, Rox?"

CHAPTER 58
The Traitor