31

[ Winst// King ]

"Winst, what are you going to do when we're already at the top?"

I glanced at the person who asked me. She's looking at the sea while sitting next to me.

"I don't know... how about you?"

She raised her hand, as if reaching the sea.

Eli smiled. "I'll hunt everyone who laughed at me, liquify those who try to mock me, and show everyone that I will remain at the top... always." Her voice is full of determination, committed to her dream.

I smiled, then gazed at the sea too.

"Then... I'll follow you."

Dozens of wolves started moving, each one are attacking the two brats I'm facing. As if I wore a glove made of lightning, claws are sharp. I moved too, blended with the wolves.

Hindi na rin ako tumayo lang, nagsimula na rin ako kumilos. Sinimulan kong seryosohin ang laban. The two used their gifts to destroy my wolves, but no matter what they do, they kept regenerating and regeneratingthey're made of lightning after all.

Full of white fire, unending thunder noises, they're both doing everything... but it's pretty obvious that they're losing it, they're tired, low in stamina.

Pinuntirya ko ang lalaking pinakamalapit sa akin, nakatutok ang matutulis na kuko na gawa sa kidlat. He's still destroying my wolves, but immediately made an action on the right time when I'm about to slash his neck.

With a dagger made of lightning, the heir of Zeus stopped my attack. We're face to face, pushing our weapons to one another.

May pwersa ang pagkakadiin ko ng gamit kong armas, pero nagagawa niya pa rin akong sanggain. Even though he's probably 10 years younger than me, his physical strength is no joke.

Despite the tension and suffocating atmosphere, I plastered a smirk.

"Who do you think is the better heir of Zeus between us?"

He gritted his teeth, pissed. Mariin niyang tinulak ang patalim niya, dahilan ng pagbitaw naming dalawa sa pagkakaipit ng atake namin.

"I would be lying if I said it was me," he answered directly.

My smirk widened. Honest, I like that.

"Experience, gift, familiarity, physical combat, you excel in all of those." Naglaho ang ngisi ko nang makitang bumwelo siya.

"But that only means, that I have more potential to be the strongest heir of Zeus."

My expression became serious. Now, I want to take him more seriously.

Serious enough to make my wolves stop attacking him, but the fireboy instead. I'll take this guy all by myself.

Napansin niya rin kaagad ang pagtigil ng pagsugod sa kaniya ng mga lobo, pero mukhang hindi siya masaya.

"I appreciate that, but I appreciate it more if you take me seriously... using all your strength."

I showed a grin. Now, I'm wearing two lightning gloves, claws are sharp.

"Believe me, I'm taking you seriously-"

"Winst! Help me!"

I was taken aback. My expression dulled. 

Mabilis akong napalingon sa pwesto ni Eli, na napako sa kinatatayuan niya, hawak-hawak siya ng tagapagmana ni Amphitrite.

"She'll— she'll burst my body! I can't use my gift!"