59

[3RD POV]

A dim room, 4 sides made of concrete, with no other furniture or decorations other than the heads hanging on the wall and a single table at the middle. Where there's a woman sitting at the top, holding a cigarette. 

Slightly pale young looking woman, wearing a white spaghetti strap top and only black underwear. Nakalaglag pa ang strap ng damit niya. Malalim ang ilalim ng mga mata na parang hindi pa siya nakakatulog ng ilang araw, magulo ang medyo kulot na buhok. Sumisilip ang ahas na tattoo sa hinaharap niya.

Nagkasalubong ang kilay ni Andina nang masilayan ang babaeng naglalakad papasok sa silid. Nakilala niya kaagad ang masakit sa matang pulang buhok nito.

"How are you, Andina?" She showed her psychotic grin that irritated Andina more.

Andina clicked her tongue. "What fucking took you so long, Rox?"

Tinignan niya ang babaeng Portugal na kabilang sa kalaban niyang paaralan. Rox is a part of the enemy but instead of fighting her, Andina welcomed her— like a comrade.

"Hey Andina..." Rox' tone suddenly changed as if she wasn't greeting Andina with a smile a second ago.

Bumaba ang tingin niya at pinasok ang kamay niya sa bulsa. Walang imik si Andina rito kahit hindi siya sinagot ng kasama. Sa isang iglap, naglabas ng patalim si Rox at walang pagdadalawang isip na binato ito sa kausap.

Andina didn't falter, her expression didn't changed as she casually and easily avoided the dagger. As if a switch was turned on, Rox became aggressive. Nanlilisik ang mga mata niya kay Andina.

"YOU FUCKING KILLED ROXANA YOU FUCKING BITCH!" she shouted. Andina's face didn't changed.

Para bang walang bago sa nakikita niya, at sanay na sanay na siya sa paiba-ibang pag-uugali ng kasama.

Rox' making weird hand gestures. "WHY DID YOU FUCKING KILLED HER?! WHY?!" She then started getting teary as Andina watch her without any hint of interest. "Why?" She cried.

And just seconds passed, she started chuckling. That turned into a laugh. "HAHAHAHA BAKIT HINDI MO SINABI SA 'KIN? SANA PINANOOD MO MAN LANG AKO!" Umalingawngaw ang pagtawa ni Rox sa silid. Pinanood lang siya ni Andina.

Rox walked towards the wall full of heads. She's blushing, lips curved in a smile. "Now, where's my loving cousin?"

Andina sighed. Napabuga siya ng sigarilyo habang nakahawak sa noo. "This fucking bitch is crazier than me," she mumbled. She then side glanced at Rox who's looking for her cousin's head. "Did Joker told you?" she asked.

Rox started humming. "Yeah."

"That asshole didn't snitch on you?" Andina asked.

Nakangiting umiling si Rox. "It's my first time meeting Joker. She wouldn't know that I'm the fox."

Inalis ni Andina ang tingin niya sa kaniya. "Believe me, she knows." Sinuklay niya ang buhok niya gamit ang daliri niya habang bumubuga ng usok. "She just acts like not. It amuses her when people gets fucked up."

Rox chuckled. Eyes widened when she finally saw what she's looking for. Walang pag-aalinlangang inabot sa mga nakasabit ang ulo ng pinsan niyang si Roxana. Tila parang hindi niya 'to iniyakan nang malamang namatay ito at hawak-hawak na ngayon ang mabaho, matigas, halos magkulay berde ng balat na ulo nito.

"Yikes, what a crazy bitch is that?" she said while hugging her cousin's severed head.

Andina winced, glancing at her. "Not crazy as you," sagot niya. "An official who's betraying the academy and her family."

Rather than being offended, it was the opposite. Rox looked touched as she caress her cousin's face. "Come on, it's not like I'm betraying my family. I'm doing this for them," aniya. "I'm cleaning our family's messes."

Humarap kay Andina ang namumulang pisngi ni Rox, ang matang kasama ng labi na ngumingisi. Hinarap niya rin ang ulo ni Roxana. "You haven't forget our deal, right?" Their eyes met. "In exchange for my help, you'll give me my father's bastard."

Andina just looked at her for a couple of seconds before turning away. "I thought it's because you wanted to be the only favorite," walang ganang sagot niya.

Natawa si Rox sa narinig. "It's also because of that!" Tinaas niya ang ulo ni Roxana. "Ate Xilah will die, old hag grandma Luceta will die, even that lowborn Scarlet who's supposed to be dead will die too! They will all die and I will be the only woman Portugal remaining! I'm going to be the strongest woman in our family!" she exclaimed.

"That's your dream?" Andina scoffed. "Why don't aim the top? The strongest Portugal." Even though Andina said that, she already knows the answer why.

Nawala ang pagkaligalig ni Rox at binaba niya ang ulo ng pinsan niya. Kaswal niya 'tong binitawan at gumulong-gulong ang ulo.

"That will only be possible if the Judge is dead." Her tone became serious. She glanced at Andina and gave her a cold look. "And there's no chance that's happening."

Andina smirked. "Oh, I guess you're not mad enough to think that you— we, can kill judge."

Napairap si Rox sa narinig. "Cross is too much. Every crazy bitch in our family knows that. Our family should've killed him a long time ago before he became this broken."

She caught Andina's attention and made her curious. "So why didn't they killed him though?" Hindi niya pinahalata sa boses niya na interesadong-interesado siya.

She can't be blamed for her curiosity, after all, it's a hidden past of the Portugal family.

Rox looked at her as if she said something weird, which made Andina became self aware. She thought she's being too obvious until Rox answered her.

"How?" sarkastikong sagot niya. "When the older cub is already a monster? We can't touch Cross now because he's a menace, we can't touch him before, because his sister is a menace."

Doon natauhan si Andina. She didn't got the answer she's looking for, but she didn't want to ask more further. Palaisipan pa rin ang totoong kaganapan sa pamilya ng Portugal noon. At ang dahilan kung bakit nangyari ang kahindik-hindik na trahedya na malaki ang naging epekto sa Dark Guilds.

The Genocide. Where the Venus, Xilah Portugal, was in the center.

A silhouette of Xilah appeared on Andina's mind. And next to her, is her father. Napaismid sa iniisip si Andina. "She really have that criminal's blood on her." She thought.

"Tsk, I told you to let Alias take care of big bro Cross. Why did you killed Gin?" Rox pouted. "It was spreading like crazy, that the executioner died. I kinda liked him you know." She then blushed.

Naiiling na napairap si Andina. "I didn't know that Alias will come across with that Executioner. And Cross is already been taking care of, I'm delaying him as much as possible." Winasiwas niya ang sigarilyo niya. "Forget about that, is everything ready?" pag-iiba niya.

Nasa likod ang dalawang kamay ni Rox nang humakbang-hakbang papalapit sa kaniya. "Of course."

On a snap, the atmosphere changed. There's a sudden pressure inside the room.

"Both of the principals are gone, together with the Grim Reapers. Number 1 Xilah, and Yadiel are with them." Rox' eyes are grinning with her lips. "It's the perfect time to attack the Solar Academy."

Humithit mula sa sigarilyo si Andina. "Good, tell the others to get ready."

"You really won't be coming?"

"Why would I? Barabbas is already coming with you."

Rox pouted as she tip-toed. "If you say so, no one can stop us when we wreak havoc. Is it okay for me to kill some of them?"

Prenteng nakaupo si Andina sa lamesa, subo-subo ang sigarilyo habang nakaalalay sa kaniya ang dalawang kamay niya na nakapatong din sa lamesa.

"Do what you want, kill all the students, everyone."

"Just made sure to bring me back that fool Alejo. I need to take something back from him." 

CHAPTER 59
Ambushing Solar Academy