𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽| 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜

Signing language

Signing language

Neteyam's thoughts

A'niyas thoughts

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

A'niya watches the water gradually turning darker as Neteyam swims further down into the lit-up reef while dragging her along.

A'niya feels Neteyam begin to swim quicker as she sees him grinning at the scene.

Yep. He's gonna kill me

She's going to love this... hopefully.

A'niya feels as the water turns colder before they both notice a cave entrance with dark lighting.

Nope not happening

She tugs softly as a way to tell Neteyam to stop swimming.

He turns around his smile Slowly dropping at the sight of A'niya's concerned look.

We shouldn't be here what if we get hurt-

A'niya begins but is cut off when Neteyam softly pushes her hands down.

Do you trust me?

Neteyam questions a smile growing on his face as he watches A'niya jokingly stare at him with an uncertain look on her face.

Yes or no?

A'niya rolls her eyes at Neteyams question before replying

I guess... you're not trying to kill me though right?

A'niya observes as Neteyam jokingly gives her an uncertain look before grabbing her hand and swimming into the cave.

The rocky walls are covered in blue and purple lights produced by bioluminescent algae adding a feeling as if they were in another dimension.

As Neteyam and A'niya swim through the tunnel going to his destination, she gently runs her hands across the wall while gazing in amazement.

Before she knows it A'niya is pulled to the surface before she has a chance to explore elsewhere.

Once the two break the surface A'niya looks to Neteyam.

"Why-" before she could complete her sentence she watches as Neteyam motions with his head towards the open cave.

"Wow" is the only thing heard from the girl as she looks around at the lit up walls of the cave along with the overgrown vines hanging from the ceiling.