𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 |𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚞𝚗

Eywa I'm loosing it- Aniya∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙

∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙

"Do you think she will show up"Kiri asks the group around her while they are all waiting on the two siblings.

"Low chance but she better cause if she doesn't then I'll have nothing to brag too Neteyam about" Lo'ak replies as he nudges Kiri.

Before anyone could reply A'niya interrupts "and why would I be something too brag about".

The group watches as Lo'ak stutters while Tsireya and A'niya stand there trying not to laugh.

"I- you- him- Tsireya please help" Lo'ak says while moving his gaze from A'niya to tsireya.

A few moments of silence passes before Tsireya smiles and playfully hits A'niya on the arm.

"Your it" Tsireya exclaims with excitement watching as her sister Proccess's the words.

After a few seconds of A'niya standing there she starts chasing after Rotxo.

A'niya and the rest of the group laugh when they hear Rotxo's high pitched scream.

Soon after A'niya tags Rotxo she runs towards Tuk.

"Hey Tuk how are you doing" A'niya asks as they sit down watching the other three play for abit.

"I miss you niya when are you coming back"Tuk sadly replies while playing with the sand.

A'niya looks over to her felling a small amount of guilt wash over her.

"I'm sorry Tuk I promise I'll be there soon okay" A'niya says as she starts drawing in the sand too.

A few seconds later A'niya sees a small pinky Infront of her face.

"Pinky Promise"Tuk says with hope watching as A'niyas stare turns confused.

"Here give me your hand" Tuk says as she gestures for A'niyas hand.

Once Tuk has the older girls hand she balls her fist up leaving only the pinky out.

A'niya observes as Tuk brings her pinky towards Tuks. The Pinky's wrapping around eachother before Tuk smiles happily.

"Now all you have to say is pinky promise" Tuk says with her fangs slowly showing from the growing smile on her face.

"I pinky promise tuk" A'niya says watching as Tuk jumps up happily before tackling the girl into a hug.

A'niya pauses for a bit all of a sudden getting flashbacks to mahinas sudden burst of happiness and how he would always tackle her into hugs when they were younger.