𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 | 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢

"she was the closest to Mahina they spent every second together you could never see one without the other they had a strong bond that no one will ever understand

"she was the closest to Mahina they spent every second together you could never see one without the other they had a strong bond that no one will ever understand." - tonowari
︶꒦꒷ ♡꒷꒦︶
Before tsireya and A'niya knew it they were in front of their mauri ready for sleep.

"Tisreya. A'niya. Come and eat now" tsireya happily walks towards her mum while A'niya groans quietly as she knows she is going to get a lecture from her parents for what happened earlier today.

She always seems to be the one getting in trouble.

As A'niya joins the family circle last collecting her food Ronal starts the conversation.

"So I noticed today that A'niya was trying to sneak away from the Sully's" this causes tonowari to turn to his oldest daughter and ask "is this true"

A'niya nods before saying "it's true but I just wanted to go to Training I do not have time for teaching our new guests"

Tonowari shakes his head softly smiling at his daughters words "you need to calm down on the training little one you train every day I'm going to limit the time you can train if it comes in the way of teaching our new guests "

At their fathers words tsireya and Ao'nung watch A'niyas reaction. The whole family new how much she loves training she's done it ever since she was nine.

The problem with her training so much though is that she never talks about her problems instead she takes it out on training.

Ronal speaks up "A'niya you always seem to get in trouble the most out of the three of you ever since mahina-".

Ronal stops when she notices her oldest daughter's face go blank as she sits straighter next to tsireya.

"What does wanting to train have to do with my brother"A'niya questions in an agitated tone

Tonowari glances sadly at A'niya knowing how this effects her.

When she doesn't get a reply A'niya nods to herself.

"I'm not hungry anymore I will be going to bed now." A'niya tells her family receiving a nod from her dad she slowly gets up and walks towards her room.

"Goodnight niya" tsireya says kindly to her watching as A'niya nods softly saying "goodnight reya" before disappearing Into her room.

"She does not get to act out this way we all -" Ronal says but is cut off by tonowari.

"she was the closest to Mahina they spent every second together you could never see one without the other they had a strong bond that no one will ever understand." Tsireya and Ao'nung glance at eachother before listening back in while eating their food.